(24)

Adhuva's pov

"Let's ask each other some questions until the Maggie is done" she said as she sat on the counter.
"Sure" I agreed.
"You go first" she said grabbing a pack of chips as I proceed to ask question.

"What's your biggest achievement until now?" I asked.
"Umm..becoming a CA aspirant" she said eating the chips and putting chips in my mouth too.
"What's your biggest achievement" she asked.
"Right now none" I said making her look at me in astonishment.
" Where do you want to go for honeymoon??" I asked leaning into her her face mere inches away from mine.
"Huhuh..what??" She said coughing making me laugh at her expression.
"Nothing" I said.
"Adhuva can I ask you something??" She asked as my focus was still on her lips I really want to kiss the life out of her but can't.
"Hmm ask"
"What's your biggest fear??" She said making me look away from her lips and look at her at the sudden question.
"Why do you ask" I stated.
"Just tell me" she said.
"Umm..the Maggie..the Maggie is ready" I stated changing the topic.
"Ohh..let's plate it and take it in our room" she said her focus going towards Maggie.

Putting the noodles in one bowl I grabbed two forms and we both went to our room.

"Let's sit on the bed and eat" she said.
"Okay" agreeing I placed the bowl on bed and settled myself beside her.
Placing the bowl on her lap she started eating the Maggie as I also started.

" Losing you" I said.
"Huh" she asked confused.
"You asked me what my biggest fear is. My biggest fear is losing you." I said looking into her eyes and I am damn sure I saw some emotions in her eyes.
"Why??" She whispered.
"Listen, baby you know we know each other since teenage? Right." I said.
"Hmm" she hummed.
"Look here, from the day I saw you I have been mesmerized by you. Not your outer self but inner self has also made me your obsessive. The day you left me my emotions my feelings everything left. But when I saw you that day in the apartment I never thought that I will do anything to gain you back. My heart was totally ice after you left. But meeting you again it had started melting it has started feeling emotions and that emotion exist only until you are with me. Your laugh brings joy to my heart. Your cries bring pain which is worse than any gunshot and it pains a lot here when you cry. People worship god's pictures their statues but I want to worship your pictures your statues. I have tried everything to forget you but still I can never forget you have owned my whole heart my soul my everything and this ownership will last forever. Even after I die I will always love you" I said cupping her face making her look at me with tears in the brim of her eyes.

"Why..why do you love me so much?" She said.
"Don't know the reason but happens accidentally and now this accident is permanent" I said.
"Why..why do you care that much. It makes it difficult for me to hate you. Your little actions that are for my care. Your words your smiles and your scoldings everything about you is making it difficult for me to hate you. You are making it difficult for me to be hopeless towards you as well like I am towards other. Everyday you are increasing my hope that you will not leave me in this cruel world you will never leave me for some other person. Your presence your love everything will belong to me no matter how hard the time is. But I know you will also leave like everyone else. You will leave me for some other girl. You wil.." she said her tears rolling down her cheeks freely.

"Shhh..no words" I said placing my finger on her lips shushing her
"I promise I will never leave you no matter how hard the situation is." I said.
"But how. I have learnt this very early that all promises are meant to be broken so why promise." She said making my heart more ache at seeing how her every ounce of trust from this world is broken.

"You don't want a promise??" I stated and she shook her head indicating she doesn't want a promise.
"Come with me" I said giving her my hand.
Grabbing my hand we both came in the balcony.

I sneaked my arm around her waist pulling her impossibly close to me and picking her up. Until her chest lay flat against my chest.

"See there" I said pointing towards the stars.
"I Adhuva Bhumika Mahajan. Take a vow in front of this stars that I will never leave you no matter how hard the situation is or how many people come and go out of our lives I will always be yours and only yours. My love my heart my soul everything belongs to you mrs. Bhumika adhuva mahajan" I said seeing how her eyes went wide at my words.
"You know the stars remains in the sky even in the day and even how strong the weather is right?" I said making her nod at me.
"Just like that my vow remains fix never broken" I said wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"You know I was always afraid to confront the truth. But now I am ready. So mr. Adhuva bhumika mahajan I bhumika adhuva mahajan is ready to give chance to this marriage. Let's walk on the path of marriage together one step mine one step yours. I totally acknowledge you as my husband." She said placing her hand on mine and making me look at her in shock.
"So are..you.." I didn't let her complete the sentence and kissed her hard.

Grabbing her neck I angled my head to deepen the kiss. Her lips perfectly moulded against mine perfect fit for me. Kissing her softly and passionately I picked her up and went inside the room dropping her on the bed. Breaking the kiss I placed my forehead against her both of us breathing heavily. Just as she balanced her breath. I again placed my lips on her and started kissing her hard. This kiss was rough and hard. Showing her my desires towards her.
I started roaming my hands on her body.
She gasped when my hand brushed against her breasts. Taking the opportunity I entered my tongue inside her mouth devouring every inch of her mouth. Her hands around my neck caressing the baby hair on my nape making me groan asking for more. Our tongues clashing together making her moan and a groan came out of my throat. Not able to match my pace she got tired and stopped kissing me making me smile at her cuteness. Grabbing her wrists in one hand I put them above her head as my second hand roamed on her body making her make sweet sounds just for me.

"Adhuva, now I can't take it it's too much" she said making me stop and hug her.
"Let's sleep. You are tired." I said as I got up from the bed.
"Where are you going??" She asked.

____________

Vote for the chapters.