(15)

Author's pov

After reaching the front door. It was her grah parvesh. Lightly kicking the gadvi full of rice she stepped into Vermillion water soaking her feet in Vermillion water. Stepping on the floor and leaving her foot prints. This indicates that new daughter in law has come with happiness and prosperity in the family. After all this rituals all ladies showed her, Her and Adhuva's room. After that nimrata sent all of the other guests to their rooms saying she needs to talk with her daughter in law. Making her sit on the bed. She also sat on the bed.
"Look beta. I know in which circumstances you are married. But trust me when I say Adhuva is literally a diamond. I know he is over possessive. But that's because of some situations he had been through. Leave them that's not my story to tell Adhuva will tell. I just wanted to say that you are my daughter. OKAY. If you have any problem tell me I will see. If Adhuva stress you or do anything tell me we will stretch his ears together" she said cupping her face. Making bhumika laugh at the last sentence.

"I am also your mother. Ask me anything if needed. Okay" she said kissing her forehead like a caring mother.
After nimrata left Adhuva came in the room.
Seeing him come in the room she didn't felt that good but one problem also came now how will they sleep??

Bhumika's pov

Sleeping on the same bed with kirmaada never. Anyways firstly I need to change from this lehenga it's killing me. I tried Finding my bags everywhere in the room but found them nowhere defeated I asked.
"Where are my bags? I need to change"
"Ohh...they are in the closet. Come let me show you." He said making me trail behind him. Going after him. Firstly we reached downstairs in a room there is the closet. What! It was the size of my room in Kerala apartment.
"See this section is your clothes this are mine. Everything is placed perfectly by the maid. There to right corner is the bathroom door" he said before going out.
Taking my comfy pjamas I went in the bathroom to shower. After showering I changed in my pjamas and went upstairs. Coming upstairs there was one matress on the floor. Frowning at the set up.

"You sleep on the bed I will sleep on the floor. I know you are not comfortable in sharing bed." Adhuva replied to my unasked question.
"Hmm" humming at him I went and lay on the bed. In no time my eyes were closed in deep slumber because of the tiredness.

________
Next morning.
It was currently 5:30am in the morning and right now I am picking up a saree to wear. After bathing I went upstairs. In my blouse and skirt and started draping the saree. After draping the saree I was having a problem pinning it.
"Need help??" Adhuva asked coming behind me making me startled.
"No..one minute you were sleeping right?? Wait wait for how much time you have been waked up??" I asked understanding the situation.
"I don't know. That's your decision to say I am not telling anything" he said shrugging his shoulders.
"Don't tell me you saw everything" I said eyes widening.
"What did I saw??" He said coming towards me pinning me against the mirror.
"You also know what I am talking" I said trying to get away from him.
"No I don't know" he said not bulging a little.
"Did you saw me in only blouse and skirt" I asked straight forward.
"What if I ?? You are my wife nothing is shameful." He said going away towards closet.
"Anyway to be honest I didn't saw anything" he stated looking back at me making me smile at his response.

After a lot of struggles finally the pin got hidden. After sometime Adhuva also came out of closet in his gym attire. But didn't went towards door but instead paced towards me. Without saying anything he picked up Vermillion box and the mangalsutra which I unhooked while bathing.
Putting Vermillion in my hairline and mangalsutra around my neck. He backed away.

"Perfect." He said looking over me.
"Wait" he said coming towards me and grabbing my hair removing the hair tie making his fingers brush against my back giving me shivers and leaving them open.
"You look more beautiful leaving them open" he stated before going towards his gym. After checking my appearance in the mirror I also went downstairs.

Reaching the leaving room I found no one there

Reaching the leaving room I found no one there. But just then mrs.bhabita came which was written on her batch she wore on her uniform.

"Mam all ladies are in the garden. I will show you this way" she said making me follow her.
Reaching the garden I saw everyone there. Adhuva's mom,grandma,aunt and his bua.

"Come,beta let's talk." His mother said gesturing me to sit. After greeting everyone I sat on the chair. bhabita served me some tea which I accepted gratefully.
"I expected you to wake up late. You know this generation and their habits. But still you are late" Adhuva's bua stated making me look at her apologetically.
"Leave it sandhya. Anyway beta you woke up just in time. You should have rested. Yesterday was tiring" his mom said.
"No, aunty. My eyes automatically opened early and after that I didn't got sleep so I got ready early" I said.
"Hmm..first of all call me maa not aunty now I am your maa. And it's okay you don't need to be guilty." She stated.
"And call me choti maa or ahaana maa." His Chachi said.
"Ji maa and choti maa" I replied smiling at them.

"Maa is there any ritual?? I can do it today" I asked.
"There are beta. But we thought maybe you can do them tomorrow or other day. Right now you are tired." She replied.
"No maa. I am not. I can do them. I am not tired" I replied.
"But beta" she tried.
"Let her do bhabhi if she is that much adamant. You also know how stubborn today's generation is." Bua ji stated while sipping her tea.
"Dadi maa, can I do the rituals?" I asked.
"Sure Mera bachha. You can do them as you like" she replied softly. Smiling at her.
"Beta, first ritual is peheli rasoi. You have to cook food without anyone's help. Why don't you make today's breakfast" maa replied as she told me the first ritual.
"Why not maa. You will surely love the food made by me." I replied being happy.
My hand made food is best. According to me and my friends.
"Okay beta." She replied chuckling at my cheekiness.
____________
That's for now. How's the chapter tell me in comments. Also vote for the chapter.

Note: English is not my first language. Pls ignore the grammatical mistakes.