(01)

8 years Ago .

Author's pov

After attending her NCC camp bhumika was all satisfied about her performance in the camp but she didn't know that someone has laid his eyes on her and that someone will never leave her until he made her his..

Bhumika's pov

After attending the camp , I was all happy to go home. After coming home everyone greeted me happily . Asking how the camp went ,after telling them about the camp and showing them my performance on the annual camp function they were all happy to see my performance ..

After that I got changed from the uniform and ate lunch . I took my all to necessary nap . After sleeping for much of 2 hours , I woke up and helped my grandma with dinner. After , having dinner I went to my  room and started writing some poetry. If you all don't know I love writing poetry. While writing poetry a notification came from the group which we made during the camp . In the group it was only me , my friend siya, and other cadets of my school mukul,harsh,shiv,Gagan,Nahid etc. After opening the chat it was bombarded with messages.

                    Air cadets group:

Mukul: SO GUYS HOW DID YOUR DAY WENT

Nahid: TOO MUCH HECTIC ALL DAY I WAS SURROUNDED BY MY FAMILY ASKING ME TO TELL EVERYTHING ABOUT CAMP😣😣

Mukul : aww don't worry let me come I will massage your head ..

So if you don't know mukul has a crush on nahid 😚😚
Anyways in the chat

Harsh: MY MOM CAN'T STOP BRAGGING ABOUT OUR PERFORMANCE TO OUR RELATIVES

Shiv: YUP! MY MOM ALSO SHE ON THE NINTH CLOUD AFTER WATCHING THE PERFORMANCE

Mukul: I HOPE YOU ARE NOT GETTING TO MUCH HECTIC 😂😂😂.

Siya: GUYS YOU KNOW THE GUY ADHUVA WHO WAS ON THE CAMP WITH US FROM ST. ANTHONY SCHOOL ???

Me : YES, WHAT ABOUT HIM ??🤨🤨

SIYA: I JUST GO TO KNOW THAT HE IS MY BROTHER'S FRIEND.

Nahid: OHH 😯😯😯

Nahid: THAT'S GOOD FOR YOU MAYBE YOU BOTH CAN YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN 😉😉

Shiv: WHATT! ARE YOU CRAZY NAHID. SHE IS NOT GOING TO TALK TO THAT ADHUVA. HE IS HER BROTHER'S FRIEND NOT HERS..

Me: OHO! GUY'S ISN'T THEIR TOO MUCH LOVE IN THE AIR ..

Mukul: YES! AND I SMELL SOMETHING BURNING TOO 😏😏.

Me: OHH , I THINK SHIV IS BURNING I MEAN GETTING JEALOUS . DON'T YOU THINK SIYA 🤨🤨

Siya: GUYS! STOP THIS NONSENSE 😡😡

Harsh: WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY SIYA. WE ARE TEASING SHIV NOT YOU.

Nahid: OBVIOUSLY, WHEN YOU TEASE THE LOVE THE LOVER WILL GET ANGRY NAA.😉😉😉

ME: 😂😂😂🤣

Mukul: 🤣😂😂

Harsh :😂😂🤣

Siya: GUY'S I AM LEAVING ..

Shiv: WHAT! NO.

mukul: OKAY, OKAY. WE WILL STOP DON'T GET ANGRY..

Me: SO GUYS I AM VERY SLEEPY. I AM GOING TO SLEEP. GOOD NIGHT 😴 💤

Harsh: ME ALSO. GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE .

After that every one said good night and went offline.

In the midnight.
I am sleepy but sleep is nowhere in my eyes. I am just looking outside my window at stars. Remembering my mom.
Her words for which I joined NCC