Seeing that his host's legs were really weak, 098 felt a deep sense of weakness. Also, in Ling Chunan's current state, it was difficult to even go out.

Ling Chunan brought the computer over and stared at the dark screen for several minutes before pressing the power button. "098, help me check Chu Yueyang's Penguin number and password." "

Ah?" 098 was surprised. , and then said: "Okay, host."

In general modern stud books, the protagonist always has a supporter. They may be the protagonist's younger brother on the way to fame, or they may be good friends since childhood, but their use They all serve as a foil to the hero's prowess and his amazing assists in various aspects.

Chu Yueyang is Xu Lingyang's childhood friend and good brother. He plays such a role. Although he is not a superpower, his excellent business acumen makes him the spokesperson of the male protagonist's business world. Although the two of them are They are not from the same university, but their relationship is still the same.

Therefore, when Ling Chunan asked it for Chu Yueyang's number, 098 immediately understood that the host did not actually want to let the male protagonist be absorbed by the supernatural organization.

As soon as the Penguin boarded the Penguin, the little avatar in the lower left corner began to beat. The name of the Penguin was Ling Yang, which was the name of the male protagonist. It was the message he sent last night. In the original plot, Chu Yueyang did not board the Penguin that day. No., so I missed the news about the male protagonist.

Ling Yang: Yueyang, what should I do? I seem to have killed someone.

Ling Yang: I clearly remember that I didn't do anything at the time, but it was as if they had been struck by a knife, and some of their bodies were broken into several pieces.

Ling Yang: I think this matter has something to do with me, what should I do? Should I surrender?

Ling Yang: Yueyang, are you there? Give me an idea!

"If this wasn't a stallion story, I would think that the male protagonist is interested in his good brother." Ling Chunan commented while looking at the words on the screen, "It's so affectionate." "

Host, this is what they have been doing since they were young. You must be used to the title." 098 helped the male protagonist and male partner explain, "And Chu Yueyang also has a girlfriend, and the male partner has several girlfriends." "How do

you know that the male protagonist is not looking for someone like that? You have multiple girlfriends, why did you find a girlfriend because you were jealous? And in the plot, after the male partner found a girlfriend, the male protagonist was indeed jealous." "

..." 098 looked at the plot, and when the host said this, it was true. Interesting. Then it quickly stopped its wandering thoughts, no, this is a normal stallion article, it cannot be led astray by the host.

Ling Chunan's fingers danced rapidly on the keyboard.

Moon and Sun: What's going on? Don't talk nonsense about killing people.

Chu Yueyang was originally a slow-tempered, gentle and rational person, so Xu Lingyang did not suspect that the person facing him was not him.

Ling Yang: Brother, you are here.

Ling Yang: That's it. I actually don't know what happened. I felt like there was energy coming out of my body, and then a white light flashed. When I came back to my senses, they had been dismembered. There were pieces of blood and flesh all over the floor. I was so frightened that I ran away.

Ling Yang: When I came to my senses later, it seemed that I had killed them all. Should I surrender?

Moon and Sun: Sorry, what you said is too strange. I don't understand something. Are you saying that you felt a flash of white light and those people turned into blocks?