"..." 098 was deeply shocked.

The simple system did not notice the deep thoughts in the eyes of its host. His fingerprint had indeed passed the verification just now, but what really unlocked the lock was the number that Ling Chunan entered casually just now, and what he entered was his first time. The date bound to the system.

"Baby, I found a private doctor for you. He will come over to check you out in the afternoon." Mo Yuzheng once again held the porridge and opened the door. He glanced at the open computer in front of Ling Chunan. There was no trace of emotion on his face. Strangely, "Eat breakfast first, and then play on the computer later."

"Yeah." Ling Chunan nodded.

After finishing the meal with Mo Yuzheng waiting for him, Ling Chunan looked at the computer that the man had thoughtfully moved to the small table, skipped the work folder on the other person's desktop, found the chat software, and entered Bai Zimu's account and password. .

Bai Zimu's circle of friends is not wide. He also followed Bai Zishu into the online acting circle. He has only been cast in a few dramas and has few friends. Since he has been missing for so long, the person who sent him a message can only use one hand. The situation can be seen by counting.

Looking at the few message prompts in the lower left corner, 098 hesitated to speak.

Ling Chunan opened the dialog box and said: "If you have any questions, just ask."

098: "Host, Bai Zimu is very good-looking and has a good temper. Why do he have so few friends?" According to its experience, no matter it is In any world, good-looking people can get extra preferential treatment. This kid is so miserable that his father doesn't care about his mother, and he is being set up by his brother. He doesn't even have friends.

Ling Chunan didn't say anything, he just clicked on Bai Zishu's space and clicked on one of the photos.

There are two teenagers in the picture. One has broken hair, bright eyes, and a bright smile. He puts his arm on the other boy's shoulder in an intimate manner. Compared with the sunny boy, the other boy looks... He was much gloomier, with his long hair covering half of his eyes, his lips pursed with a reluctant look on his face, and his eyes didn't even look at the camera.

The problem is that 098 is a system that is not good at interpersonal communication. It also knows the behavior of the two teenagers in the picture and which one a normal person would like.

But in fact, everyone who knows Bai Zimu's character knows that because of mysophobia, he does not like physical contact with others. Naturally, Bai Zishu is one of the candidates. It is not known whether Bai Zishu really did not notice Bai Zimu's habit or deliberately ignored him. Anyway, no matter which one of them, it is enough to prove that he is not a good brother.

Not only that, he actually posted the photo, letting everyone else see that he had such an unpleasant brother, which was enough to prove that the other party was deeply scheming.

098 looked at the young man in the photo who was still cooperating despite the discomfort, and thought that maybe he would still think that his brother was a good person until his death. The more I thought about it, the angrier I became, "Host, we must teach the male protagonist a lesson for letting Mumu vent his anger!"

Ling Chunan saved all the intimate photos of the two of them in Bai Zishu's space, then cleared the access records and closed the space. Clicked on the chat window of Green Grassland.

Qing Qing Cao Cao's personal signature is "I heard raindrops falling on Qing Qing Cao Cao." Ling Chunan raised his eyebrows.

"Host, this is the first line of a song in this world." 098 explained to Ling Chunan, "Many young people like this line." "