"Warm and Cold" is a netizen Bai Zishu met three months ago. At that time, he claimed to be his fan. Bai Zishu didn't care at first, until one time he was inexplicably excluded and slandered by a new CV from the same crew. Everyone It was one-sided in front of the other party's trumped-up evidence, but "Warm and Cold" stood up for him despite all opinions and proved his innocence. Only then did Bai Zishu really take the other party into his eyes.

After the exchange, Bai Zishu discovered that "Warm and Cold" is a very gentle person. He can always guess what is bothering him and come up with effective solutions. But the real reason why Bai Zishu likes him is that he is He is really a fan of him. In every one of his dramas, the other party can clearly tell the role he plays. Even the lines that he himself does not remember, "warm and cold" can be said clearly.

Yunjuan Yunshu: Sorry, I didn't come online on time because I had something to do today, which made you worry.

Warm and cold at first: It's okay, are you in any trouble?

Bai Zishu stared at the screen for two minutes without replying. The other party was obviously very patient and did not rush.

After a few minutes, Bai Zishu put his fingers on the keyboard again.

Yunjuan Yunshu: Do you remember that I once told you that I have a younger brother?

Warm and cold at first: Remember, you said he was a freshman this year.

Yunjuan Yunshu: Yes, but he may not be able to get in.

Yunjuan Yunshu: He had a car accident. I went to see him today and his leg was broken. I asked the doctor, and the doctor said that he might never be able to stand up again in his life. With his character, he would definitely not go to school.

After saying this, Bai Zishu waited for three minutes for the other party's reply.

Suddenly warm but still cold: Sorry, I just went to get a glass of water. Good things happen to people, so don't be too sad. Spend more time with your brother when you have time.

Bai Zishu's expression became a little angry. He typed quickly, but the meaning of his words was completely opposite to his expression.

Yunjuan Yunshu: My brother had an accident a few months ago. I was traveling abroad at the time and my phone was not turned on, so I didn't know about the accident. I went to see him as soon as I got back today. We used to have a very good relationship, but this time I think his attitude towards me has changed.

Yunjuan Yunshu: After I arrived at his place today, he didn't even look at me the whole time. Do you think he was blaming me?

"Host, I think I can't bear it anymore!" 098 forwarded the chat history to Ling Chunan, his tone obviously extremely angry, "This male protagonist is so hypocritical, I can feel his anger through the screen. Fake it, when are you going to start taking care of him?"

Warm and cold at first, this is the vest that Ling Chunan let 098 open. Ling Chunan has set a gentle and considerate male god persona for it, which he usually uses Communicate and share feelings with the male protagonist so that you can keep track of his movements at any time.

"He actually said that you weren't looking at him!" 098 was filled with indignation. "You obviously couldn't see him! Not only did he not notice, but he actually blamed you first." He still had the nerve to say that he had a good relationship with his host.

"098, have you noticed that you are becoming more and more like a person now?" Ling Chunan suddenly said such an irrelevant statement.

"..." The host, it is angry now, and very angry.