" Ling Chunan looked a little surprised, "Why are you here?"

"Sorry, Xiaomu, my brother went on a trip before and didn't hear anything about your accident. Why didn't you call me?" Bai Zishu looked apologetic on his face. , then his eyes fell on Ling Chunan's leg, "Your leg..."

"It's a comminuted fracture. You may not be able to stand up in the future." Ling Chunan looked a little lonely.

"Hiss..." Bai Zishu hissed coldly, "Don't be afraid, you still have a brother. Xiaomu, go home and live. My brother will take care of you in the future." "

Okay." Ling Chunan responded simply.

Bai Zishu: "..."

"Pfft!" 098, who had been observing the male protagonist's expression, laughed out loud, "Host, it's strange that you can't see his expression."

"What expression?"

"Like a tender little baby The cabbage suddenly twisted, and then twisted back again, looking wrinkled." 098 described it vividly, but the adjective seemed very abstract.

Ling Chunan could probably imagine how forced Bai Zishu's expression must be now. He couldn't help but laugh, "Just kidding, brother, you know, I'm not used to staying at home. But if you want, you can come to my place." Come on, my place is quite big."

"No, no need, I'm busy with the unified examination recently, and my home is closer to the school." Bai Zishu was obviously relieved, and blurted out his rejection after hearing Ling Chunan's invitation.

"Host, this man is so hypocritical. He obviously doesn't really want to take care of you!" 098 has encountered many protagonists with different appearances and duplicities, but it is rare to find someone as annoying as this male protagonist. The key is his face. He also looked like he was pretending to be concerned.

"That's a pity. I've missed my brother very much these past few months." Ling Chunan looked a little depressed, but still smiled at Bai Zishu, "Brother, come on for the exam." "

Won't you invite me in to sit down?" at the door. Bai Zishu, who had been standing for a long time, reminded.

"Ah, I forgot, come in." Ling Chunan smiled sheepishly, then moved the wheelchair to make way for Bai Zishu.

Bai Zishu seemed to remember what he had in his hand at this moment. He handed the big bouquet of lilies to Ling Chunan, "These are the flowers my brother bought for you." "

I am becoming less and less worthy of the original owner. "Smelling the increasingly strong fragrance of lilies, Ling Chunan shook his head inwardly, "My brother who I admire so much doesn't even know that he is allergic to lily pollen."

098: "Yes, the original owner is so pitiful. "

"Do you think he noticed that I was blind?"

"No." 098 was very sure of this. "After you opened the door just now, he looked everywhere except your eyes. Maybe he was feeling guilty."

" Being guilty means that you still have a little conscience," Ling Chunan said, "I'm afraid he is not guilty."

Hearing Ling Chunan's words, 098 felt a chill go down his spine, "What... do you mean?"

"Nothing. "

Although Ling Chunan is not Bai Zimu, this body belongs to Bai Zimu. Naturally, he has inherited the other person's physique. When the bouquet came close, his nose started to itch a little. "Ah sneeze..."

Bai Zishu looked confused. , "Did Xiaomu catch a cold?"

At this moment, a force snatched the bouquet from Bai Zishu's hand, then threw it into the trash can and covered it.