46

Hey🫶

Please press the ⭐

(Not edited)

                                                                      Two days Later

July 6/Sunday

Kamar Wallace/Mari/20

Beverly Hills 📍

11:00AM

Push her face straight into the pillow as she screams. Grilling inside of her still puffing my weed.

Slap her ass "Awoh Mari" lift up her head. " I'm late for work" pull her neck towards me.

Her words muffles speeding up my pace. Try to push me off grab her hands.

" When yah go cum mhm" glance at the door as I heard knocking. 

Who the fuck that?

Hiss I remove my spliff still grilling inside her. " Oh god" place the pillow over her face.

" Take time nuh-" cut her off. " Shut yuh mouth nuh" out my spliff.

Know long we a fuck and all now mi cyah cum. If a did such b mi woulda cum more than one time already. And nuh feel nuh way bout it.

Tashi tight but she nuh tight tight.

She cum two time already and cyah buss me.

Jah know.

" Dawg farwud deh" pull out of her as I heard Josh voice. Draw on mi shorts watch as she run to the bathroom.

" Mia farwud" walk over to the bathroom. " Happy birthday babes" wash my hands I hum.

" Doh come back after you leff work" wipe my hand before I walk out leaving her.

Dawg how you fi fuck har inna di same bed weh you and-

Open the door, walk downstair since Josh wasn't in sight. " Man a rock the same boat as Ackeem" walk into the kitchen.

Ackeem nuh inna di boat caz him nuh fuck di b.

" Kill me fi kill you eno" he smirks. " Nun like dat bro" smile.

Sit around the island " Back to business we a dig now" grab my keys.

She better wull a in drive go down. 

Everything already set " Memba you nah pull nuh trigger" walk out with him behind me.