In the study room, Ling Chunan lay lazily in Zeng Wuyue's arms, yawned slightly, and under the dissatisfied gazes of all his subordinates, shrank back into the man's arms and found a comfortable position to drowse. sleep.

The subordinates glanced at Ling Chunan, obviously very dissatisfied with him, but due to Zeng Wuyue's presence, no one dared to say anything.

"Fifth Master, everything is ready. When will we set off?" Yuan Wu is Zeng Wu's right-hand man. He has been with him for more than ten years. He has watched him conquer this world. Now that the apocalypse has come, it is really... ... He glanced at the young man in Zeng Wuyue's arms again, hesitating to speak, but in the end he didn't say anything to offend Zeng Wuyue.

"Tomorrow, set off for Jingcheng." Zeng Wuyue carefully hugged the young man a little tighter, "Let's all get ready."

After leaving the study, all the subordinates gathered together and started talking in low voices.

"Brother Wu, why didn't you tell the fifth master just now?"

Yuan Wu shook his head, "Didn't you see that the fifth master was seduced by that kid? This matter needs to be discussed in the long run. Besides, Jingcheng is thousands of miles away from Jiangcheng. Kilometers, it usually takes two or three days to drive, but now that the apocalypse is coming and everything is not peaceful, I don't know how long it will take to walk." He smiled, "What will happen on the way is beyond our control."

Everyone Suddenly enlightened, they all gave a thumbs up to Yuan Wu, "Brother Wu has the foresight." Only

the bodyguard boy next to him had a toothache on his face, and that boy was much more cruel than the Fifth Master.

Alas, I feel so lonely when everyone is drunk.

Early the next morning, Zeng Wuyue dug Ling Chunan out of bed. Ling Chunan closed her eyes and let him put on her clothes and shoes. After exchanging a passionate kiss, Ling Chunan finally woke up.

098: "Host, you are really useless."

Ling Chunan licked the corner of his lips, "I am happy." After saying that, he stretched out his arms towards the man, and the man picked him up.

Outside the door of the villa is a fleet of twenty modified off-road vehicles. Zeng Wuyue prepared this after listening to Ling Chunan's words before the end of the world. There is enough gasoline in the trunk of each vehicle to drive. Very long distance.

In the eyes of everyone, Zeng Wuyue took Ling Chunan into the second car. Sitting in the driver's seat was the familiar bodyguard guy with a respectful smile on his face, "Hello, Fifth Master." ," then looked at Ling Chunan in Zeng Wuyue's arms, who seemed to still have lingering fears, "Hello, Mr. Ling."

Zeng Wuyue nodded, got into the car, and rubbed Ling Chunan's hair, "Drive more slowly. "

Yes."

The motorcade drove out of the villa area in a mighty manner. There were more zombies outside. Compared with the zombies they met when they came to the villa the day before yesterday, the zombies now were more rotten. Even though everyone was just a gangster, I couldn't help but feel a little nauseous.

However, Ling Chunan still had time to discuss with 098 the appearance of the zombies that hit the car window from time to time, "098, look at this zombie, it has no eyeballs, how could it see us here?" "

Host, zombies only have experiences. Eyeballs will grow after three evolutions, and then they will begin to develop intelligence. Before that, they relied on instinct to find the taste of flesh and blood." 098 answered seriously.

"I know." Ling Chunan nodded slightly, "I just thought that you haven't spoken to you for a long time, and I want to talk to you." "

..."

Maybe it was because there were too many people in the group, and the journey of the convoy was not smooth. You often need to get out of the car to clean up zombies.

By the fifteenth day, the food prepared in the car had been exhausted. Zeng Wuyue did not let Ling Chunan expose his space. In his words, although these subordinates now listened to him, they looked down on the treasure. They must not be allowed to eat for free, not to mention that these subordinates need more exercise.

Finally, Zeng Wuyue commanded the convoy to stop outside a small town.

There were a few zombies wandering around the edge of the town, but perhaps because they had not eaten many strangers, these zombies moved relatively slowly. After hearing the noise, they slowly moved towards the convoy.

Since they had to clean up the zombies, the bodyguard guy in the front seat followed him out, and only Ling Chunan and Zeng Wuyue were left in the car.

Zeng Wuyue's powers have reached the peak of the first level these days, and he is already a rare powerhouse in this early stage of the apocalypse. However, Ling Chunan is a level two power user and can sense more things in comparison. .

Something is wrong with this small town.

"098, is there any record of this small town in the plot?"

"No, the plot follows the protagonist's walking route, and there is no such town."

"Baby, what are you looking at?" Zeng Wuyue hugged Lingchu Nan, kissed his slightly frowning brow.

Ling Chunan looked at the town outside the window again and saw that everyone was already planning to go into the town. A bad feeling suddenly arose in his heart, "Let them come back quickly and leave here."

Zeng Wuyue was a little surprised, but But without hesitation, he immediately picked up the pager in the car. However, the strange thing was that at such a close distance, the pager did not respond at all. Apparently the local signal was blocked.

"Get out of the car and shout." Ling Chunan opened the door and got out of the car first.

He originally thought that Zeng Wuyue should have turned into a zombie or had some other accident at the beginning of the apocalypse, and he should have escaped the disaster by now, but he did not expect that the real challenge was still here.

If he guessed correctly, there was at least one level three zombie in this town.

In the plot, Zeng Wuyue never appeared again after the apocalypse. Maybe the whole army was wiped out in this town.

Thinking of this, Ling Chunan looked a little more serious.

It's not that he fell in love with Zeng Wuyue or had feelings for these subordinates. If he wanted to complete the mission, he had to survive to the end. Of course he was sure that he could survive in the end of the world, but Zeng Wuyue could make him better. It's comfortable, so why not?

Ling Chunan's A-level physique is extremely fast, but when he arrived at the town entrance, he stood in front of and behind everyone without saying a word. Of course he knew how these people viewed him, and there was no way he would listen to him, so he waited here. Zeng Wuyue is the best choice.

Everyone looked puzzled. Why did this dodder-flower young man who always relied on the Fifth Master suddenly appear?

"Master Ling, you are blocking our way." Yuan Wu spoke, although he used honorifics, but there was no respect in his tone, and he seemed cold and distant.

Before Ling Chunan could speak, Zeng Wuyue's cold voice reached everyone's ears, "Everyone evacuates."

"Fifth Master?" Everyone was shocked and didn't understand the reason for Zeng Wuyue's order.

Zeng Wuyue strode to Ling Chunan's side, his eyes full of majesty, "What? You don't even listen to what I say?"

He glanced at the dazzling array of food in the small supermarket in the street not far away, and he was already hungry for two meals. Everyone's eyes flickered, but they turned around and walked towards the car.

At this moment, Ling Chunan suddenly heard a sound breaking through the air from behind.

"Level 3 intelligent zombies are found, host, please be careful!"