Five

Axel Sinclair

As I am escorting her to her office, I am showing her all of the other hallways and she's introducing herself to everyone she comes in contact with

As I am escorting her to her office, I am showing her all of the other hallways and she's introducing herself to everyone she comes in contact with. The air of confidence around her never seems to falter. I don't miss the second glances the men give her and it's taking everything in me not to snap and order all of them back to work. She doesn't seem fazed by the flirty smiles, the lingering gazes, or the envious glares she gets from some of the women. Or perhaps, she genuinely doesn't notice them. I stand behind her in a protective sort of way and I feel stupid doing it but I also can't help it. It feels like an instinct, like a dog protecting his food. That thought sounds dumb even in my head but again, I can't fucking help it.

Her eyes go wide as we turn the corner to where our offices are located and I mentally thank Ian for putting her office in our hall, "You didn't think that we would offer someone of your caliber to work here and not put them on our team, did you?"

"I-" she opens her mouth to say something but the words falter on her luscious lips.

I force myself to tear my gaze away from her slackened mouth. I'm trying my damnedest not to come off as a fucking creep but even that is proving impossible."We have this ongoing competition between all of our teams of attorneys, hence why we all have different hallways. Each team has 2-3 attorneys or associates and whoever wins the most cases wins the trip at the end of the year." Rambling on about this helps my mind from drifting to the dirty thoughts that are ready to boil over at any minute. 

She finally speaks up in that sultry voice of hers, "Interesting, but if I'm honest, I don't see how it is fair, I'm sure you and Ian never lose. How does that give anyone else a chance to win?" her eyes narrow at me as she says it.

"Quite the contrary, Catalina." Just the taste of her name is sweet on my tongue. "We have some of the best of the best working here, as you know. We lost last year's prize of a pretty hefty bonus. Our team worked tirelessly and was extremely disappointed. We were shorthanded and they won with 2 attorneys, 2 associates, and a bunch of the paralegals." I explain as we reach her office. I gesture for her to walk in. Instantly I am captivated by her reaction, her eyes slightly widen and her mouth opens with a small gasp escaping her lips. The small innocent act makes me want to take her on her desk to hear the sounds she makes when my cock is buried deep inside of her.

Jesus christ.

"Wow, this is so beautiful." She whispers. She holds me captive without even trying and the next thing I know, I am stepping closer to her. I have to stop myself from grabbing her as her fruity scent hits my senses.

I lower my voice as she peers up at me with a glazed over look, "We get the best because the best is what is expected from us. You will notice that you will get one assistant and that's it. We set a higher standard for ourselves and we do not get teams of people helping, the burden to do all of the work falls on us." She strains herself to look up at me and I notice just how small she is. She's so fucking perfect.

"I won't let you down." my eyes shoot down to her mouth as she reponds in that silky fuck me voice.

"I know you won't." my voice comes out rougher than I intended. I have to get out of here to clear my head.

I walk toward the door to leave. "I'll be sending in your assistant shortly," I say over my shoulder, "Unfortunately, I do not have any information on who it is or what their experience is like as my partner is the one who assigns assistants. Please feel free to get acquainted to make sure they're a good suit for you, you will be working diligently with the person you choose, so choose wisely. If you find that you need another option, dial one on the office phone and I will see to it that you're assigned someone else." I close the door and walk briskly to my office, I look down at my pants as my bulge strains against the zipper. I quicken my pace as I shut myself into my office, locking the door behind me. I pace around for a bit hoping that will calm my dick down but, of course.. no such luck. 

I move to sit down at my desk to get my mind off of her but my mind just drifts back to those plump red lips and I imagine them wrapped around my cock. Fuck it. I need relief now. I free myself from my slacks, my dick springing out with a thud, and a bead of precum already gathering on my tip. I groan as I wrap my hand around my pulsing shaft, pumping my dick steadily at the thought of the vixen down the hall. I pump faster and my breathing picks up and I am already close to my release. That small gasp crosses my mind and that's all it takes for me to release ribbons of cum all over my lap. Shit, I hiss as I try to hurry and clean it up. Fuck. I haven't been this horny since high school.

I run a frustrated hair through my hair. Well, this is going to be interesting. 

-------

Just as I am able to concentrate on getting some work done for one of my most important clients and my mind has finally taken a break from torturing itself, I hear laughter coming from down the hall and I'm immediately drawn to the sound. I look up at the clock, it's a perfect excuse to go and see her, it's lunchtime. I make my way toward the office and just as I'm about to knock, I hear a male voice, he's telling her some lame joke and she's eating it up. it's not rational but the jealousy sets in deep and I find myself twisting the door handle before I can even stop myself. I'm standing at the open door, the sight before me irritating me further as Lina finally realizes I'm there those sweet eyes lock onto mine and I finally snap out of it. 

"I don't mean to interrupt but, I wanted to show you to the lunch area." I purposefully ignore the annoyingly attractive male sitting across from her. He looks too young for her anyway, he doesn't even look to be of drinking age yet. There's no way she would ever go for a guy like that.

"I can take her, Mr. Sinclair! After all, we are to get well acquainted for the upcoming trial, I wanted to brief her on that as Mr. Thompson has given me all of the details to share with Ms. Russo." The boy turns toward me, a winning smile stretched across his face, that only irritates me more. The kid has been sitting in here talking to her for hours, he should have used some of that time more wisely instead of flirting with her. 

"You have plenty of time for that another time - " I trail off as I realize I don't know his name.

"Oh, I apologize, my name is Aaron sir, It's such a pleasure to finally meet you." He jumps out of his seat making his way toward me. "I am a huge fan of yours!" He shakes my hand like a madman. I stare back at him, unsure of what to say to him. I'm still pretty irritated by all of the flirtation to respond kindly. 

"Right, Aaron.. As I said, there will be plenty of time for briefing after lunch, I will escort Ms. Russo." I say firmly. I glance over to Lina and she has a displeased look on her face, her mouth set into a tight line and her eyebrows are slightly knitted together. 

"Nonsense, Axel," she says as she stands "I'm sure you have far more important things to take care of. Aaron and I will see you after lunch." that answer catches me off guard and pisses me off beyond belief. As she makes her way toward me, she grabs her purse, I watch her movements as I try to calm my face and shove my irritation away. If she were mine, I'd bend her over that desk and spank her ass for talking to me that way. "Excuse me, Axel," she says sweetly as she gazes up at me. That tone illicits a hunger in me and I feel absolutely feral for her. "Are you coming Aaron?" she says casually over her shoulder.

The boy scurries out of the door after her and I watch as she walks away with him swaying her hips seductively.