Clara chuckled. "Why does he even take it off?"

"Something about not wanting to get it dirty or misplaced in Valencia," Eniola explained and Varo nodded in understanding.

"Help me get some bottles of water on your way back?" he requested. "I kept a pack in the chest freezer. Forgot to bring them."

"Sure, no problem," she said as she dropped her phone on the chair.

Casimiro stood up from the pile of sand as well. "Can I come with you mom? I need to get my power bank. Camera's almost dead."

Eniola waved.

"Yeah, that's fine. Let's go."

He dusted his trunks and threw on his t-shirt before jogging to meet her.

~~~

"I'll be back in thirty seconds!" Casi said as they separated at the stairs. He swore it wouldn't take him long to switch his batteries and then get the power bank.

Eniola just nodded as she walked to her and Tobias' room.

He was unmistakably seated on the edge of the bed, clad in just a pair of sweatpants as his hand pressed against the side of his face. A sly smile rested on his lips as he watched her come in.

"Hey, darling."

She sent him a smile, hers more curious before heading for the dresser.

"Baby, did you check here?" she asked, feeling his breath through her mesh beach dress.

"What are you looking for?"

She turned to him with disbelief, shock first betraying her features as she found him right behind her. "Your ring?"

Tobias grinned, raising his left hand.

His gold band rested comfortably on his ring finger.

"You found it?!" she exclaimed, her eyes narrowing at him. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I found it on the bathroom sink a few minutes before you came in," Tobias confessed, the hand slightly rounding her face and dropping to the side of her neck.

Her pulse quickened.

"Still..."

"Hmm." His gaze dropped to her lips. "I missed you. Is it a crime to want to see you?"

Eniola bit her lip. "Well... no."

His fingers pressed on her bottom lip, causing her teeth to release it.

"Are you upset with me?" he asked and she shook her head. "Good."

His arm slid underneath her, sweeping her off her feet and onto the bed in a second.

His mouth met her own before she could protest, stealing her gasps. She knew he could taste the nicotine on her lips and tongue but he didn't complain. She even drew a light groan from him when he pulled away.

"Fuck, you taste good."

She seriously doubted that.

"Tobi, I'm supposed to go back."

He rolled his eyes as his fingers worked on loosening the straps on her chest area. "Five minutes."

She caught his arm, completely useless against him.

"This alone would take more than five minutes. Just... do it."

Tobias smirked, dipping his head to drop a kiss on her clothes chest before pulling away.