Dinner.

(Republishing because I mistakenly put up a rough draft.)

"Hey, baby?" Eniola called as soon as she knocked on the door.

His eyes met hers but his attention was on the phone pressed against his ear as he leaned against his desk and counted some money.

It looked to be a few stacks of 200 euro notes.

"Hey, love," he mouthed, raising an index finger so she could wait a bit. "Yes, Kindo. I just came from the bank... three hundred thousand... I'm handling it myself... No, no... It supposed to be six. Of course million..."

Eniola rolled her eyes but waited until he was done and when he was, he smiled at her.

"You rarely come up here. What's up?" he asked as she walked up to him and threw her hands around him. "You smell like turkey."

She laughed, slightly interrupted by his lips pressing against hers. "Because that's what we're having for dinner?"

He hummed, his mouth moving to the crook of her neck while his hand cupped her ass.

"I'd rather have you."

She laughed even more and playfully shoved him away. "Dinner in five. And I'm taking a few... thousand?"

He watched as she waved the wad of cash in front of him and he breathed a laugh. "Esmeralda's shipment got seized. Her father's trying to pay me off."

Eniola's eyes widened.

"Are you sure you're not in trouble?" she asked and he shook his head as he picked up three stacks.

"Not my plane. Not my problem."

"But your powder," she said and Tobias just shrugged.

"I'm getting paid six million in cash. I can't complain much," he replied, putting the money in both her hands. "This is about eighty thousand."

She smiled. "I don't really need it."

"I know. Put it in the safe? I may have promised Mu a dirt bike if he gets straight As."

"He's eleven."

"He handles tractors. I'd trust him with a bike."

"He's eleven."

"I was thirteen when I drove from Jerez to Alicante."

"Tobias Fernandez?"

"Yes, my Queen?"

"Fuck. No."

Tobias groaned, his hands hugging her waist again. "Fuego... It's what he wants."

"I'm not letting my child get on a bike," she argued. "That's horrible parenting."

"Darling, listen to me," he retorted. "Prince doesn't ask for anything and this is the first thing he has ever asked from me. How can I not?"

Eniola sighed.

He was right. The younger twin was also very cautious and careful and took care of his things. He still even had his plastic ruler from class two and that was three years ago. Yin on the other hand-

"And before you overthink, it's an 80cc dirt bike specifically for kids and I'll always be watching. I noticed he liked things like that and I want to see where it goes," he explained and Eniola just waved.

"Fine. But we're getting shin guards, a good helmet, shoulder pads, everything," she said firmly and he just grinned. "Now, can we have dinner?"

Tobias nodded. "Of, course. Just lay on the desk for me?"