Creatures of the Night (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Yes!" We turned around to look at Liam, who was chained to the tree behind us.

"Hey, trying to have an adult conversation over here." Stiles turned to me. "And you aren't helping." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Go play with your werewolf boyfriend." He shooed me away.

"I can't. He's chained to a tree." I said with a pouty face, showing my bottom lip.

"Well, then, go hid with him in the chains." He said making me groan.

"Fine." I scoffed, hoping off the jeep and walked over to Liam. I walked around to the other side of the tree and climbed it, right above his head. I started to play with hair as he talking to the two Seniors talking about college.

"Oh and you're two years older than us, by the way. And I'm fine. Just let me go." Liam pleaded.

Scott and Stiles walked over to us and Scott took out a key. "It's not that don't trust you." Scott said.

"It's not that I don't trust you." Stiles pitched in.

"But after that last full moon..." I said and Liam looked up at me. "It was one slip up." Liam looked at me then Scott.

"Slip up? A dozen calls to the Sheriffs Department about a 'monstrous dog-boy running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked'. That's a slip up." Stiles said and Scott looked at Liam weirdly. "Why were you naked?"

"It was really hot that night, okay." Liam defended himself. "Let me go."

"I'm sure glad I stayed at your house that night Scott." I said and Liam gave me a glare but then a smirk.

"It's not like you haven't seen it before." I face palmed myself.

"Oh, god. Didn't need to hear that." Stiles turned around covering his ears. Scott looked between the two of us. I pointed at Liam. "It was his idea."

"You sure you're okay?" Scott asked.

"It won't happen again." Liam said.

"You're in complete and total control?" Scott asked earning a nod from Liam.

"Yeah. Complete and total." Once the chains were off, Stiles put them in a bag. I stood from the tree and jumped down.

We got into the jeep and headed down the empty and oddly creepy road, but I guess that's what is usual in Beacon Hills. "Is it a party?" Liam questioned.

"It is not a party." Stiles said.

"Then what's at midnight?" Liam asked.

"Your bedtime." Stiles retorted.

"Why aren't you with the girl?" Liam asked looking at me.

"They're meeting us there. But, right after we drop you two off at the hospital." Stiles said answering for me. "And will you stop with the questions, all right."

"It's a Senior thing. you know when you're a Senior." Liam looked off and I rubbed his back.

"If it makes you feel better, I'm not going either. I'll come to your house and we'll have our own party." I looked at Stiles. "And Seniors aren't aloud." Liam smiled at me and kissed me on the lips.

"Hey! No sex in my Jeep!" Stiles complained and I blushed. "It was once, okay?" Stiles looked at me with a 'yeah, right' look.

"Fine, it was twice." Me and Liam blushed.

"You guys having trouble with your phones?" Scott asked, holds his phone. At that time, the Jeep stared to act funny. "Oh. What the hell?"

The headlights flickered and it came to a complete stop. "You out of gas?" Liam asked.