Bonus Chapter - Behind and creation of the story movie

Kung Fu Panda and Hedgehog is a crossover fanfic movie written by me: Dewbie107, mainly combining Kung Fu Panda (2008) and Sonic the Hedgehog (2020). It takes place within the events of the Kung Fu Panda while Movie Sonic is thrown into the story.

Production/Development:

The idea of this crossover was written after there were similarities between the two movies. While Sonic the Hedgehog movie and Kung Fu Panda are different in terms of characters and settings, there are some similarities between them:

1. Fish-out-of-water protagonist: In both movies, the main characters find themselves in unfamiliar environments that they must navigate and adapt to. Sonic, a blue hedgehog with super speed from another dimension, ends up on Earth and must adjust to life in a human world. Similarly, Po, a clumsy panda with dreams of becoming a kung fu master, is thrust into the world of martial arts and faces challenges in proving himself. Both characters must learn to embrace their uniqueness and find their place in their new surroundings.

2. Mentor-student dynamic: Both franchises feature a mentor-student relationship that plays a significant role in the development of the main character. In the Sonic the Hedgehog movie franchise, Sonic is mentored by the wise and caring Longclaw, who guides him and urges him to protect his powers. In the Kung Fu Panda franchise, Po is mentored by the skilled and patient Master Shifu, who helps him unlock his potential and become a proficient kung fu warrior. These mentor figures provide guidance, support, and lessons that shape the protagonists' journeys.

3. Themes of self-discovery and growth: Both franchises explore themes of self-discovery, growth, and overcoming obstacles to reach one's full potential. Sonic learns to embrace his identity as a hero and use his powers for the greater good, while Po learns to believe in himself and cultivate his inner strength to become the Dragon Warrior. Their journeys are filled with challenges, setbacks, and moments of triumph that highlight the importance of perseverance and self-belief.

4. Ensemble cast of characters: Both franchises feature a diverse ensemble cast of characters that provide depth and richness to the storylines. In the Sonic the Hedgehog movie franchise, characters like Tom Wachowski and Dr. Robotnik play integral roles in Sonic's adventure, offering friendship and conflict, respectively. Similarly, the Kung Fu Panda franchise boasts a colorful cast of characters such as the Furious Five, Master Shifu, and various villains who contribute to the dynamic and engaging narrative.

5. Action-packed sequences and humor: Both franchises deliver action-packed sequences and humor that entertain audiences of all ages. The Sonic the Hedgehog movie franchise showcases exhilarating chase scenes and battles that highlight Sonic's super speed and agility, while the Kung Fu Panda franchise features vibrant martial arts sequences and comedic moments that add levity to the story. The combination of action and humor in both franchises creates a captivating and enjoyable viewing experience.

After they were similar, I had a thought: What if Movie Sonic was in the Kung Fu Panda universe? If he was in this universe he would likely be a valuable ally of the Furious Five and Po. With his super speed, Sonic could help them defeat any enemies that threaten the peace of the Valley of Peace. His presence in the Kung Fu Panda universe would bring a new level of excitement and energy to the people, adding a whole new dynamic to the already beloved characters and storylines.