What to read next

More Than Friends

Welcome to my story ' More Than Friends'

Welcome to my story ' More Than Friends'. But what is it all about? Well...

More Than Friends is about two 17 year old friends, Bay and Archie. Friends are inseparable for the longest time, and when Bay has to move across to the other side of town, as a result of his parents' split, he is determined not to move schools as well.

But it seems someone else has moved to their school. A new girl. A girl who catches the attention of both Bay and Archie, but for seemingly different reasons....

***

"Her." Archie points to the girl just entering the canteen with a few other females." Bay turns to see the same girl who was on his bus. The new girl with whom he had a feeling for but wasn't able to fathom what that feeling was.

"Lena. Her name's Lena." He says, trying to sound disinterested.

"Lena.." Archie repeats, thinking how beautiful and fitting the name sounds.

Archie looks at Bay. "Do you know her?"

"She goes on my bus. That's about it." Bay admits. He knew far much more about her than he was letting on. He may have listened in to a few of her conversations on occasion. Bay knew she liked dogs, wanted a tattoo, enjoyed skateboarding and loved pizza. She had also posted drawings of anime characters online.

Archie looks at Lena, then again back at Bay. "Hey Bay. Do you think you could put in a good word for me?...you know. Like, well... you know?"

Bay puts his toast down, waving his hands and shaking his head firmly. "Oh no. I'm not doing that. I only know her name. I don't actually know her."

"Ah come on Bay." Archie nudges his arm. "Look at me, I need a little help from my best friend."

"You go. And you also know her name now, which is as much as I do."

"Please." Archie begins to whine.

Bay furrows his brow. "Are we 10? What am I supposed to say? Hello, my friend fancies you? Stop being a fraidy cat and do it yourself."

Archie looks at Bay as if this was fighting talk. "Ok I will!"

***

⚠️

A/N: This is a boyxboy romance tale containing lots of gay fluff,  a hint of sexual content, teen angst,  , violence prejudice, and drama. If you see the triangle, that's a trigger warning.

 I am an amateur writer, and my books are free, so with that in mind, please excuse the odd spelling or grammatical error . Although I enjoy reading comments, please keep them respectful. There is a difference between constructive criticism and rudeness. You may leave at any time, but I hope you stay to the end 😊

Jojo

🌻