cute moments

*the two queen and kings walked away together and other people mind their own business it was only taehyung and yoongi was there on the room. Yoongi sat down on couch and playing with her baby*

*taehyung was just sitting still as he was feeling tired from all the mental pressure he just experienced. but he also had so many other thoughts that were going on in his mind at the same time. however, he kept it all under control and managed to keep a straight face. he also tried to remain silent as he didn't want yoongi to get worried at all about him. and he is just looking straight forward and he tried to keep a straight face while watching yoongi play with her tiny baby.*

*yoongi smiles and looks at taehyung as her smiles fade away* come on tae don't think about it that much

*taehyung is a bit surprised to see yoongi looking at him like this all worried and concerned while he's just trying to remain calm. but his facial expression doesn't change and he keeps trying to keep himself under control. he's not going to let his anger get the best of him at all and he's just staying silent now.*

*yoongi looks at him and poke his side which it tickles taehyung*

*taehyung's expression quickly changes from irritated to ticklish as he feels yoongi poking his side in a playful way and it made him feel all tingly inside. he's trying to stop himself from giggling but he just can't seem to hold it in anymore.*

Yoongi stop *taehyung says and glares at her*

Are u ticklish? *yoongi says and smirks at him*

*taehyung sighs and glares at her more intensely now while fighting his urge to give in to his ticklieness. he just doesn't want yoongi to see him in a vulnerable position so he's trying his best to stay still and remain calm with a straight face.*

*yoongi pokes his side again*

*taehyung is now starting to feel more overwhelmed from this tickling sensation on his side and he just feels like a total mess right now. he's fighting so hard not try to give in while getting more and more overwhelmed with this tickly feeling.*

*yoongi continues tickling him as laughs* u are being so silly so here's your punishment!

*taehyung is now completely giving in to his tickly feelings and feeling totally overwhelmed and helpless as he can't control the urge to laugh and to wiggle his body from the tickling feeling now. he has now lost his calm and he's starting to laugh like a childish boy from the tickling yoongi is doing to him now.*

Stop! *taehyung says and hovering yoongi*

Wait! Wait! My baby! *yoongi says and holds her baby and laughs*

*taehyung is completely defenseless and helpless here as he's still trying to regain his composure but he's only getting worse and worse as he's still feeling all the tickling on his side.*

Please stop!  *taehyung says as he's really laughing hard now and his body is now starting to flutter and shake uncontrollably as he can't control himself from the sensation of being tickled.*

*yoongi laughs as taehyung got top of her and taking his revenge* do not even think about it! *yoongi says and holds her baby tight*

*taehyung smiles after he notices that yoongi is trying to distract him by using her baby but he's not gonna fall for that little trick of hler anymore and this time he's getting his revenge because he's going to tickle her back and make her feel everything that he felt when he was getting tickled.*

Don't you try to use your baby as a shield! *taehyung says and now he starts to tickle yoongi and he just won't stop and he's just getting his total revenge by tickling and teasing her back.*

N-no! *yoongi wheeze laughs and as she tried to run away*

*taehyung keeps chasing her and he's not gonna let her go that easily as now yoongi is the one who's feeling completely helpless and powerless after he was enjoying his teasing of making him fall into a vulnerable state. now the roles have totally switched and they were in different situations now as it's yoongi who's in more of a sensitive position now and as he tries to run away but taehyung is not letting her go so easily as he keeps chasing her.*

I'm sorry I give up! *yoongi says and tried to breath*

*taehyung feels satisfied after he finally got to take his revenge on yoongi who made him laugh and lose against his ticklish feelings. that was the goal for him all along and he achieved it and now he feels totally pleased with himself and he's now smiling and looking at yoongi in some sort of triumphant way without saying anything. he's now enjoying his victory. but now he also notices how yoongi is trying to catch her breath and how she's out of breath right now.*

U are so meanie! *yoongi says and chuckles*

*taehyung finally stops and he just looks at yoongi and is still enjoying his victory without saying anything as he's just smiling broadly as he knows he totally won against her here. but then he also notices yoongi laughing and he's now out of breath from all the running and the laughter so he now just sits next to him with a satisfied and triumphant look on his face.*

It was only fair that you got a taste of your own medicine. *taehyung says finally while still laughing quietly.*

*yoongi hits his arm playfully then looks over her baby who's trying to stand up* omg omg omg!! HE'S TRYING TO STAND UP! *yoongi was about to scream but taehyung covered her mouth*

*taehyung was surprised to hear yoongi say that her baby was trying to stand up but then when she tried to scream with the loud voice and everything, he immediately covered her mouth with his hand and tried to stay silent as he knows that it would've brought even more attention to all of the three of them. he's not letting yoongi scream and make all this fuss on an important night like this.*

Do not scream! It's not our castle yoongi! *taehyung says and his large hand covering yoongis small mouth*

*yoongi and taehyung watching the baby who stand up as he looks at yoongi giggles.  yoongi almost fainted*

*taehyung is completely enjoying the sight of yoongi's cute baby standing up on his feet and he's also enjoying yoongi's reaction to it all.*

Aw it's so cute yoongi. Your baby is finally standing up. that's such a big achievement! *taehyung says in a low voice while still covering yoongis mouth forcefully and watching the baby stand up.*

*yoongi pushed his hand away and breathes* I was out of breath! *yoongi says and looks over her baby* come here to your mama! *yoongi says and opens her arms for her baby*

*taehyung notices that yoongi got away from him and she removes his hand but he's still making sure to keep all the noise levels down now here. then he watches the baby eagerly taking tiny steps towards yoongi as she's opening her arms to catch her little one and it was a super sweet moment. he now sees the baby walking towards yoongi and falling into her arms and he's watching them both with a big smile on his face and his heart melting from the cuteness.*

M-mama! *taeyoongi says and giggles*

Omg! He called me mama! *yoongi hugs her baby and almost cried*

*taehyung feels very delighted after that little one called youngi as her mama because that's such a sweet thing to happen.*

Mama!!! *the little baby repeats as it keeps giggling and being happy with every moment now as he's on his mama's arms with a big grin on his face.*

*taehyung couldn't bear the beauty and the cuteness of this whole scene anymore as he's just melting away into his chair now and he's feeling so much joy because he can now see the beautiful mother in yoongi with his own eyes and the feeling is so fulfilling in itself. but he also notices how yoongi is kissing the baby's cheeks and playing with the baby's little hands and the sight of it all is just becoming even more adorable now.*

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒TBC༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶