Harsh to soft

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Come along," *taehyung says in a firm, harsh tone. He motions for Yoongi to follow him, and walks towards the bathroom.*

I'm really sorry *yoongi says and she was verge of cry and follows him*

*Taehyung doesn't respond, simply leading the way to the bathroom and gesturing for Yoongi to come inside. Once inside, he takes a deep breath, and sighs. It may have seemed cruel to Yoongi to force her to take a bath so quickly after leaving the snow, but he would not be able to stay in such dirty clothes.*

"Take off your clothes," *He says firmly.*

*yoongi scared and hugs her clothes* w-why?

*Taehyung narrows his eyes and glares at Yoongi sharply.*

"You are covered in mud and dirt after having crawled through the snow. You are not keeping those clothes on, unless you wish to die of illness and fever. Take them off." *He says sharply.*

*yoongi gulps* I-i can take shower by myself *yoongi says and looks at taehyung with fearful eyes*

*Taehyung's brow furrows in irritation as Yoongi continues to resist, despite how dangerous it could be to keep wearing the muddy clothes.*

"I did not tell you that you could take a shower yourself. I am not even sure if you would know how. Now, unless you want to keep those filthy clothes on your body, listen to me and take them off." *He says firmly.*

O-okay please don't be angry *yoongi says and taking her clothes slowly * p-please don't look

*Taehyung watches Yoongi as she starts to strip herself of her dirty clothes, and tries to look away as much as he can in the process. The sight of Yoongi's vulnerable body in these intimate state causes his face to heat up a bit, but he forces himself to keep his gaze away from Yoongi's body.*

"Just be quick about it." *He says firmly, as he stands by the door and waits. The thought that she doesn't want to stare at her is very evident in her voice.*

*yoongi took her clothes off and went on bath he took a hot shower after 30 mins she's done she wrapped a towel around her body* i-im done

*Taehyung looks away from the closed door as he hears Yoongi's voice saying she is done. He waits for a minute, before knocking lightly on the door and saying*

"May I come in?" *Taehyung's tone is kind of gentle, and his demeanor has softened significantly since seeing Yoongi in a more vulnerable state.*

Y-yes *yoongi says and shivering from cold*

*Taehyung walks into the room and sees Yoongi shivering violently, wrapped up in a small towel. His jaw instantly clenches when he sees the pale, shivering body under the towel, and he feels a surge of protective feelings towards Yoongi. His hands instinctively reach out to wrap a warm big towel around the young womans  shoulders, before he can even stop himself. And brings her out*

Stay here I'll bring clothes for you *taehyung says and walks over to his closet*

*yoongi sits on bed and coughs softly then looks at her baby taeyoongi who sleeps soundly*

*Taehyung returns a few minutes later with a warm set of pyjamas that he hands over to Yoongi. The nobleman's expression is softer now, and he no longer seems so stern and unforgiving like he had been earlier.*

"Put these on yourself," *He says softly, before turning to taeyoongi.* "Can I hold him?"

Y-yes *yoongi says and wearing the clothes that taehyung gave her.*