Saving?

Several hours later

*several hours later, Yoongi was sound sleeping beside the baby and Taeyoongi is still asleep in her arms. Yoongi's body is resting peacefully on the bed without a worry in the world, and Taehyung's eyes still haven't left them both for even a second. All around them was the quiet and peaceful atmosphere of the mansion, and the only sound was the baby's light breath as it slept.*

*yoongi startled on her sleep and sat up her eyes were red and her heart beating fast*

*taehyung immediately notices the movement of the young woman, and sees that she's now sitting up with her eyes wide open and her face looking agitated. He also couldn't miss that yoongi's eyes were red and swollen, and her breathing still seemed uneven. The young woman is obviously very startled and upset by whatever has disturbed her sleep.*

*yoongi took deep breath and sighed as she looks over table for water*

*taehyung sees yoongi glancing around the table and he immediately stands up and walks over to her. He can't bear to see yoongi like this, when the young woman looks exhausted and scared like this.*

"Hey, are you okay?" *he asks her gently, placing his hand on her shoulder and patting it softly.*

*yoongi flinches by sudden voice and touch* i-im o-okay

*taehyung stops patting her shoulder as he realizes that he was being too loud. He speaks to her in quiet voice as he continues to observe the young woman's body language.*

"You don't look okay." *taehyung says softly and looks at her with a concerned expression.*

I-im okay *yoongi says* w-water please

*taehyung nods his head as he realizes that the young woman was also feeling thirsty. He walks to the table to take the mug of water and brings it towards yoongi.*

"Drink slowly. Please don't drink too fast."

*yoongi took water and drink slowly "Better?" *taehyung asks, observing her with a concerned look on his face. It seemed like the cup of water was the young woman's saving grace, as her body slowly began to relax now that her thirst was quenched. She was no longer looking like she was in distress now.*

Y-yea t-thank you *yoongi says and looks down*

*taehyung gently pats her on the back and smiles softly.*

"No need to thank me, I'll always be here to help you when you need it." *he says in a gentle voice.*

*yoongi smiles and looks at taehyung* thank you again

*taehyung continues to smile and nods his head in agreement. He could already feel that something between the two of them had changed, and he felt much more comfortable around the young woman. In the past they probably would've had no reason to engage in any sort of interaction. But because of the way the events of today played out, they were now much closer to each other than they previously were.*

[[[Time skip]]]

*it's been quite a few hours and the sun is already beginning to set. Yoongi is still sitting on the bed with Taeyoongi in her arms, but this time she doesn't seem as anxious or concerned as she did earlier in the day. It seems to be quite a while since they talked, and the room has been silent all this time. Only the soft noises of the baby's breathing and occasional sounds of rustling blankets were the only sounds filling the room.*

*yoongi looks at her baby and played with him*

*taehyung can't help but watch yoongi with the baby in her arms. Both of them seemed so peaceful and innocent, that he wants to just stare at them for a while longer. His heart flutters when he notices that the young woman is playing with Taeyoongi so lovingly. Her hands were so gentle and careful, and it seemed that yoongi would do everything in the world for her baby.*