Meeting

*yoongi had been running away from the villagers who's trying to take her baby away as she bumps on someone tall she manages to hold herself up and their eyes met*

*Taehyung, standing tall and firm with his sharp, cold eyes, stares down at the small woman with an almost disapproving demeanour, as if he was disgusted by her appearance. His gaze is as cold as ice, but there is a hint of something else in his eyes. Something that almost seems like pity.*

"Drop the child!" *Taehyung demands sharply, before noticing the bundled-up baby and her ragged clothes.* "What... what's your name?"

"Yoongi... I am Yoongi... " *Yoongi responds softly, clutching the baby carefully to her chest as she speaks. Her eyes avoid looking too directly at Taehyung, but she can feel his gaze like a dagger. She feels ashamed when she realizes how poorly dressed she is compared to the nobleman standing before him.*

"Why are you out here in the snow, carrying a baby? Surely there is a more appropriate place for you to be at a time like this." *taehyung says While his tone is still cold and sharp, there is a hint of curiosity in his voice. As he watches Yoongi carefully cradle the baby to her chest, he can't help but feel a twinge of pity for her.*

"Where are the child's parents? What's your relationship to it?" *He says before taking a step towards Yoongi.*

I'm h-his mother *yoongi says and shivering from cold and her teeth chattering*

*Taehyung stares at Yoongi with an expression that seems to be somewhere between disbelief and pity. As his gaze shifts towards the sleeping baby, he can't help but feel a twinge of sympathy for the little one. He sighs and looks back at Yoongi.*

"How old are you?" *He asks softly.*

I'm 23 *yoongi says*

*Taehyung is surprised to hear Yoongi's age, as he had seemed so much younger from afar. He nods, his expression softening slightly as he looks back at the baby again.*

"How old is this child?" *Taehyung asks slowly, almost like he's afraid to scare the child into waking up.*

H-hes 6 month old *yoongi says as the villagers men came and hold yoongis baby and trying to take him as yoongi sobs* l-leave me d-dont take my baby away from me!

*Taehyung watches as the villagers try to pry the baby away from Yoongi, and can't help but feel a sense of anger towards them. What right did they have to try and take this child away from his mother? The young nobleman steps forward to intervene, and holds his hand up to stop the men from approaching them.*

"Enough!" *He says sharply, taking a few steps towards them before stopping when he reaches Yoongi.*

*yoongi looks at him with teary eyes as the villagers let her go*

*Taehyung stares the villagers down, and watches as they reluctantly back away. When he turns back to Yoongi, his expression is still soft and kind, and there is a hint of compassion in his eyes.* " what's going?!."

*Taehyung stares at the villagers, his face expressionless, and one of the villagers hesitantly replies "sh-she is unfit to take care of it... She can barely take care of herself." The other villagers nod in agreement as they exchange worried looks, while some of them take steps backwards to create some distance between themselves and Yoongi.* "it's none of your business now I will not allow these men to take your child away from you. He should be with his mother!"

T-thank you so much *yoongi says and holds his baby tight to her chest and sniffed*

*Taehyung's lips thin back into a small smile, as he watches Yoongi with the child. That must have been a heartbreaking thing for Yoongi to have almost lost her child like that.*