Before anyone can do something Dilip holds Divya's hand and twist her hand.

Varun- Leave her you motherfucker.

They start coming closer to dipil but he pointed gun on divya's forehead.

Everyone stopped on their place. Niyati's mind start recalling her parents death.

She start walking slowly.

Niyati- Ple..please le..leave m..my Di..dida.

Advik and Varun try to stop her but as they step forward Dilip pressed gun more on Divya's forehead.

Their mind stopped working in that situation.

What are you doing chhoti stop right there.- Divya said.

I can't di. I don't want the past repeated this time. If something happens to you I will die dii.

Niyati is standing infront of Dilip. He pushed Divya away. Dilip's focus is on Niyati Taking this opportunity advik come forward, pushing Dilip away he make niyati stands behind his self.

He was standing infront of them 4. They can't do more as he has gun in his hand.

Dilip- AHHHH...I'M WARNINGS YOU GIVE MY SWEETHEART BACK TO ME. OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL.

Advik- Just put the damn gun down before I kill you with my own hand.

Dilip- Just leave her she is my...

Advik- SHE IS MY NIYA NOT YOURS.

Pointing his gun towards Advik he screamed.

Dilip- SHE IS MINE JUST MINE.

Varun start walking towards him slowly but Dilip shoot near his feet in warning.

Dilip- SO you are not giving my Sweetheart to me than say good bye to your Niya.

He pressed the gun but the bullet never touched him. Looking back he saw his Angel is laying there and blood start coming out from her stomach. She pushed him away and took bullet herself.

Everyone's eyes widened before anyone go to her Dilip make her stand and start walking backward with her.

She hissed in pain tears start rolled down. She pressed her hand on her stomach to stop her blood.

Varun- Leave HER.

he said and again walk forward.

Dilip- STAY THERE OR I WILL SHOOT HER AGAIN.

Advik and divya hold his hand and shook their head. Advik's mind starts echoing with her words....

"I will scratched your death from you Mr.Rathod, Without thinking for a second"

He was still walking backward there is deep vellay just after some steps.

Advik- I'm warning you Please leave her see she is in pain she needs doctor. Please leave her.

He said noticing Niyati's bleeding stomach.

Divya- Please I'm begging you leave my chhoti. We will take our FIR back Please.

She said crying while holding Varun's hand. She is feeling weak as she is pregnant and second her chhoti is in danger.

Varun- Yess, please leave her we will do as you say but please leave her.

They 3 are literally begging him. Niyati's eyes are almost closed.

Niyati- It's....It's Pai...paining a..adi.

Grabbing her hairs Dilip screamed.

Dilip- STOP SAYING HIS NAME AGAIN AND AGAIN OR I WILL KILL THEM.

Said while pointing gun toward them. Varun hides Divya behind him to protect her.