The Outcome -chapter twelve- *LAST CHAPTER*

(before we start, i would like to thank you guys for staying with me through this goofy book. i love this book for the main reason that you guys are enjoying it. thank you a million times again! now on with the book!)

(Gaty pov)

Me, Y and Four were chatting. Y telling Four to shut up when he interrupts her.

Its not bad here, but I miss Two. They probably miss me too. I said that I'll clear their name, but I made it worse. I wish I found who killed me and Four, but I failed them. I failed them, and I know I did.

(Two pov)

I was sitting next to the hotel in the shade with Nine. She said that Eight went back to Equation Playground.

Spending time with Nine was pretty nice! She's a nice friend. 

''And this over time Six threw a water balloon at Ten, he got mad that their book was wet and chased after Six!'' she said.

I laughed a bit, ''So she still does things like that? I thought she would've matured by now!''

''She does it a lot, but I love her for it. You should meet her now!'' Nine said

''Maybe, it sounds like everyone didn't really change from when we were younger.''

''Yeah, Oh can you tell me about your contestants? They seem cool!''

''They are!''

I told her about my contestants, she seemed interested about it.

(no ones pov)

Bubble was walking, just looking at the scenery.

''It's so nice and peaceful here, I-'' She mumbled until she saw it. When she did, she broke into tears. She couldnt believe it.

(TD pov)

I was watching a movie with Icey, Angie and Fanny. Fanny's phone got a call, it was Bubble.

''FAN FAN.!Can you find two.?!'' she said desperately. She looked devastated, in tears. 

''Wait, you mean you want to talk to the murderer.?'' Fanny asked

''I-its an emergency.! Please fan fan.?'' she said in a wobbly tone.

There were ambulances, around her. What the fuck is happening!?

''I'll look for them, I guess.?'' fanny said as she walked out. Before she completely left, she yelled to us, ''YOU BETTER NOT SPOIL THE ENDING!''

''Okay fine!'' Icey said.

(Nine pov)

Fanny ran up to us, with her phone in her tail. (like the tail everyone draws her with, or the cor/ wire thing idk) When she got to us, she looked at her phone.

''I found them BB!'' she said, out of breath.

''Is something wrong Fanny?'' they asked her.

''TWO.!'' Bubble said on the phone as Fanny showed Two her phone. ''Y-you know X right.?''

(Y pov)

''Uh.. Earth to Gaty.?'' I say, as she snapped back into reality again.

''Yeah Y?'' she asked

''I was just checking on you,'' I say

''Oh! I'm alright!''

''Sure, sure.'' I mumble

(Two pov)

I'm kinda nervous.

''Yeah.?''

''She-'' Bubble said, trying to think of a way to say it. ''Might die..''

Nine and I instantly froze.

''Wh-what.!?'' Nine said

''What happened?!''

''I-I was walking and I found her crushed by a rock..'' Bubble said

''W-where is she.?'' I ask

''Getting rushed to the hospital..''

''Can we see them.?'' Nine asked, reading my thoughts.

''I-I don't know but... I hope they are okay..'' She mumbles

-time skip to when they are in the hospital-

'It's my fault.. isn't it.? Why is everything my fault.! If i didn't kill Four none of this would've happened.!' I think as me and Nine wait. Nine fell asleep on my shoulder. (NOT A SHIP)

I had one main thought. 'Please be okay X..'

The nurse walked out.

''Two Green Prime Digit?'' they said. ''I'm sorry for your loss..''

(Four pov)

Gaty fell asleep, as me and Y were surprisingly quiet.

''Hello.?'' A voice called.

I recognise that voice. When I look I was right.

''X.?''

She turned to me. ''FOUR!?''

She ran into a hug, almost knocking us back but I didn't mind.

''Four! I missed you.!'' She cried as I hugged her tight. Y turned to us, shocked that X was here.

''X.. is that you.?'' Y said, slightly crying.

X looked at her, she seemed in a mix of shocked and upset to see that she's dead.

''Your.. dead..'' Y said

(Six pov)

I see that Eight got back.

'Wheres Nine?' I thought, Infinity seemed to notice this too.

''Hey Eight! Wheres Nine?'' They asked.

''She stayed with Two.'' Eight pauses ''But I have something to tell you..''

''What's wrong?'' Infinity asks

''Well.. Four.. Died..'' Eight said

''What.?'' I say. 

''What happened.!?'' Infinity asked

''I dont know..'' Eight mumbled

Infinity looked worried, I was always close with Four, Fourteen and Zero 4.

'He can't be dead.!' I thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-hiiiiiii!!! i hope you liked my book!! :DD

-i wanna give a shout out to these wonderful and amazing people!! SaltyTiramisu , --Oddly--Angelic-- , Lankycookiesubfan , Bread_crombs and last but not least ShadowVoidRealm !!!

-there will be a second book!! (called Cult AU, and me + angelic will be working on it)

-ily guys sm (plat ofc)

-thank you for reading, and have a good day/night/evening/afternoon/morning

       -hiiiellonice/Jai