The Accident -chapter eight-

[more fubble, same stuff from chapter seven. pls no hate]

(TW: s/h!!!! -ill warn you when it comes up-)

(TD pov)

I was Fanny and Bubble sitting under a tree. 

'ew love again?' I thought 'seriously, why around me?' (the world don't revolve around you, girl you arent the the only one-)

(No ones pov -MINOR S/HING ACTIONS WARNING HERE!!!!)

Two sat at their corner desk. There was little notes everywhere, but the stuff on the notes didn't matter anymore.

I shouldn't get close to anyone else again..

They didn't really notice but they were picking at their finger nail, a little too hard though. Still they didn't notice.

I'm sorry Gaty.. I really am..

(Eraser pov)

I, Pen and Blocky went to cause chaos, what else to do when there's no one stopping you?

''Hey! Look! It's Fanny and Bubble!'' Pen said pointing to a tree.

''Lets scare them!'' I say looking at the two.

''Yeah! We should make the tree move!!'' Blocky said. Then a second letter added, ''Lets go!!!''

we all snuck up on them without a sound. (SURPRISINGLY-)

''BOO!!'' we yell at the same time.

That's when it happens..

A branch, a decently big one, fell on Bubble's arm. (im not gonna say which arm bc ill prob forget which arm and do the other one-)

''Ow.!'' Bubble said when the branch feel on her arm. When she tried to get her arm back, it wouldn't budge.

''Bubble.! Are you okay?!'' Fanny said ignoring that we were there, and that we did it.

''Yeah.! I just think my arm is stuck!''

(Pen pov + 30 minute time skip)

I felt that we broke Bubble's arm, but every time I go to say sorry Fanny doesn't let me near her! It makes me feel kinda worse about the 'prank'. I walked up to Blocky and Eraser, who were laughing about what happened.

''I don't think that was very funny guys..'' I say to them.

''What? Of course it was!'' Blocky

''But I feel bad..'' I say

''Don't feel bad! She's okay, isn't she?'' Eraser said trying to make me feel better, but made me feel worse.

''I guess...'' I say.

(Bubble pov)

Pen looked upset about what happened. He's always dragged Blocky's and Eraser's pranks, he seemed to be the only one who feels bad for what they do.

''Why does Pen want to come over here? He broke your arm!''

''I don't know, maybe he wants to say sorry. And I think they didn't mean to.''

''Still.'' Fanny grumbled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-hiii again! back! I got this out with -1368282 motivation! (finally-)

-im sorry it took so long, I just feel burnt out

-dont expect big thing, I'm tired. I'll still be here but wont do big things

-im really, really trying not to abandon this story like I did my other story!!

-anyway I hope you have a good day/night/evening/afternoon/morning!!!!

                -hiiiellonice/Jai