The Fightdown -chapter Ten

(SWEARING WARING!!!!)

(Nine pov)

I look at both Two and X, they seemed a million times quieter than before. I look at X and Two.

''No.? What happened.?''

X paused for a second.

''Four.. died'' she said with a slight hesitance. 

Eight and I didn't know what to say.

''W-what.?!'' I mumble

I hear someone whispering something. ''I'm sorry..'' 

Did Two say it.?

(TD pov -swearing warning here!!-)

Fanny walked up to me, Pillow and Ice Cube, who had Bracletly next to her.

''Stupid Blocky's Group broke my girlfriends arm.'' she said, obviously pissed at this.

''What happened?'' Pillow Asked

''Blocky's Group broke Bubble's arm. For some fucking 'prank'!'' Fanny said her her tail

''No like how., how did they break Bubble's arm?'' Ice Cube said.

''They tried to scare us, but a branch broke and landed on Bubble's arm.''

'Remember his last prank, when he tripped her causing her to have her foot to be sprained for a week or two.' I signed

''Yeah and Angelgotchi almost turned him into a pot.''

''Remote stopped her, but she should've done it.'' Fanny said

(Six pov)
I was walking around, looking for to atleast talk too.

''Where's Nine?'' I ask

''She and Eight left to visit Two, X and Four. You can see if she's back.'' Ten said

''Why didn't she tell me.?'' I said

''I thought she did.'' Ten said

''It's okay Six! Maybe she forgot?'' Five reassured.

I went to sit with them, they were better than other people here.

''YES! MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS BACK!!'' Five said to Ten. (I never read wings of fire so idfk anyone in it. B])

I looked at the book they were reading. It was a comic, I thought I'd never catch them reading those types of books.

(Y pov)

''Y, I have a question.'' Four asked.

I knew they would ask someday but I never quite wanted to tell them.

'"Oh, well thats a long story.!'' I then notice someone with short periwinkle hair. ''Who's that.?'' I ask Four. When he turns around, he seemed to know them.

''Wait.. GATY.!?'' He said

(Flower pov -SWEARING WARING-)

I was with Ruby, she was talking about something. What exactly? I wasn't paying attention. Pencil and Match walked over to where we were. I hated Pencil's ego. It has to be bigger than Snowball's and his is pretty big.

''Anyw- Oh look its 'Miss Bossy Bitch'!''she said.

''Don't-'' Match said as I interrupted her.

''Oh look! Its 'Miss Everyone Loves Me'!'' I say. By now Ruby had stopped to look at whats going on.

''Excuse me?'' Pencil said.

''Did I break your ego?'' I say sarcastic

''Flower! Don't fight!'' Ruby said in a loud wisper

''Pencil! Please dont fight! You do it everyday.!'' Match said, but Pencil ignored her.

(no ones pov)

Without another word Pencil pushed Flower to the ground, Flower hit the ground with a little thud.

Flower kicked Pencil and she fell to the ground. Before the fight could worsen, Lollipop showed up.

''I saw there was a fight.'' she said as if its normal news.

''Fuck off Lollipop! This doesn't concern you!'' Pencil said as Match went to help her up.

''It does if you hurt my girlfriend, now does it?'' Lollipop said as she went in between Flower and Pencil.

''SHE FUCKING STARTED IT!'' Pencil angerly to the sweet in front of her.

Match dragged her away before she could say anything else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-hiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! i got this out!!!!

-the fight was so much more different then what i planed but it better so ill tell ya that :D

-i ship flowerpop if ya couldnt tell :D

-buh bye, give me an eternity to get the chapter 11 out

        -hiiiellonice/Jai