The Fall -chapter eleven-

(Two pov)

Me nor X went to explain what happened. The thing I kinda realised that I wasn't even there.. how could I even explain it.?

(Nine pov)

After a bit we said bye to X and went back to Twos hotel.

Something wasn't really right.. I can feel it.

(Saw pov)

'I wonder where Gaty is.? I didn't see her for around two days. Since she went to..'  I let my mind finish the sentence. 'Since she went to find Two..'

I tried not to let those thought get in my head. I'll look for her, she has to be somewhere.. right.?

I sat down on the grass, I couldn't find her.

''She.. can't be.. dead.. right.?'' I mumble

I tried to think of other places she could be, but if she went somewhere, she would've came to tell me.

'She can't be gone..' 

My vision got blurrier, with the tears of the thought of my best friend dead somewhere was to hard to handle. I knew her for seven years and now shes.. gone.? Why did I let her go with them.. It's all my fault! If I didn't let her-

I felt a hand ta my shoulder, I see that it was Pen.

''Hey.. what happened.?'' he asked sitting next to me.

''Gaty she..'' I had a hard time saying it. ''Died..''

Pen was shocked for a second. He then hugged me.

''I'm sorry you lost your best friend..'' He said. 

''It's my fault pen.! If i never let her go then-'' Pen cut me off.

''It's not your fault. She's not one to be talked out of something easily.''

(X pov)

I know it's been about three weeks since he died, but their death won't leave my head. Maybe I need fresh air?

A little later I'd decided to take a hike.

I walk up the little hiking spot me and Four went on for our first date. I sat at the edge of the decently (really) high cliff. I looked down, the lakes and everything looked so pretty from this angle. That's when the cliff started moving.

'Oh shit'

(No ones pov)

  As X got up, she was too slow. The slope she was was on fell, and so did X..

They felt calm, for some reason, and decided that if they died or not wouldn't matter anymore.

They hit the ground, and instantly everything stopped. They stopped moving, they had stopped the slightest bit of noise.

They stopped living.

--------------------------------------------------------

-hiiiiiiii!!!

-i hoped you liked it!!

-YOU GUYS WANTED X TO DIE SO THERE YA GO

-it was depressing so heres a joke: why did the dino cross the road? chickens didnt exist yet! (im cheesy real)

            -hiiiellonice/Jai