𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚇

I had been struggling for the past two weeks with almost everything. My parents felt even more distant than they ever felt. My friends were worried because I didn't talk a lot and yap about everything as much as I used to. But mostly, my feelings were the biggest problem. I had tried to understand them but it made everything more confusing. All because of that one boy named Lee Jeno. Even thinking about him made me dizzy.

After everything that happened a couple weeks ago, he had changed a lot. He didn't bully or tease me as much, only in a playful way. He smiled at me whenever I walked past him. But whatever he did, I tried to ignore him best I could. That made everything even more puzzling. My head was honestly about to explode. He makes me go crazy. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

"Jaemin hello? You're in a completely different universe again!" Jisung was waving his hand in front of me.

"Jaemin, there's something going on, you've been so abnormal for the past two weeks. What's wrong?" Donghyuck said seriously and came to sit next to me.

"Seriously guys, nothing is wrong and I'm alright. The exams and homework are just taking all my energy." I told them. It felt wrong to lie to my friends, but shit, it was so hard to talk about everything that's going on in my head. I wish I could, but I just couldn't.

-

I decided to go on a walk to clear up my mind a bit. The dark street lights lit my way. It started raining right when I was pretty far from home. How nice. Just when I thought I didn't need to bring a jacket or an umbrella.

I was about to leave when I heard a voice yelling my name. I didn't recognise it at first so I turned around. For god's sake!

Jeno ran up to me while I stared at him in disbelief. I can't even leave my own house without having to see him.

"What the hell are you doing here at this time?" I sighed and crossed my arms, waiting for his explanation.

"Decided to go on a run, why else?" He answered.

"Seriously, when can I go somewhere without you?" I asked him and felt the noodles boiling in my head. He stared at me for a while and then he completely ignored what I just asked him.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

He asked, looking a bit confused but also nervous. What is up with this dude? Just when I thought I was crazy or something, but here he is, following me everywhere I go and still wondering, why I'm ignoring him.

"Just because- I-" I began to talk but started stuttering. What am I supposed to say now without hurting his feelings?

"I've been trying to be so nice to you for the past couple weeks and you decide to ignore it? What the fuck do you want me to do?" He raised his voice. I looked at him before saying something that I didn't even plan to say.

"Because I don't know what to do! My head is messed up because of you. Goddamnit I hate your dumb voice and your stupid muscles and your awfully attractive face!" 

Jeno glanced at me in disbelief at first. Then he relaxed and approached me while I was still going on about him, not realizing what was coming out of my mouth. All of a sudden, he grabbed my waist and tugged me closer. He put his other hand softly over my mouth and made me shut my mouth.

"Quit yelling for a second and I'll find another, much more fun way to use that mouth of yours." Jeno smirked while slowly removing his hand from my mouth. My eyes widened when I realized what he meant.

Before I could do anything, I felt his soft lips over mine. I pulled away after a few seconds, glancing at the boy before going in for another, much longer kiss. I put my hands on his soft cheeks while he placed his on my hips.

The kiss wasn't empty or sexual. It was a genuine kiss with real feelings and emotions involved in it. Nothing in it felt somehow wrong or weird anymore. It felt just

right

All this time I had loved him but was too blind to see it.

-

Jeno slowly pulled away because we both were already running out of my breath. We couldn't even open our eyes at first. He looked at me with his sweet gaze and smiled.

There we were. Standing in the middle of the street, staring at each other like total idiots, in the dark and rain still pouring, making us both all wet. But that didn't matter now.

"You're extremely red right now." He grinned, still holding me by my waist.

"Shut up."

"Like actually vermillion"

"Go to hell" I playfully hit him and hid my face by putting it against his chest.

-

A/N
HEYYY!!! Again I have nothing more to say than that I noticed myself that the last few chapters have been shorter than the other ones. But honestly I don't think it matters that much and maybe it's even better to have bit shorter but very meaningful chapters. Aight bro, started yapping again so have a good day (or probably night cause I know most of you are reading this at night time) ❤️❤️❤️

word count: 922