Compared to the chaos in Central Mega City, Xiao Hen placed greater importance on the development of Civilization City. With Wen Qingling’s presence, no matter how large Civilization City grew, they wouldn’t face the situation of the seven generals vying for power. Wen Qingling would be the ultimate authority, and it might even lead to a situation where his word was final. However, Wen Qingling wasn’t someone who couldn’t be reasoned with. He was insightful and had both strengths and means. He could listen to advise, which made him the best leader.

Hope that what Chang Boheng couldn’t see in Central Mega City, he could see in Wen Qingling.

Wen Qingling, who had been dozing off with his head leaned back against the seat, opened his eyes and asked, “How many people are there in Yue County Base?”

It was clear that he was directing the question to Chang Boheng, as Xiao Hen wasn’t familiar with the power distribution in that area.

Chang Boheng replied, “When Ling City Base was still around, there were rumors that there were nearly ten thousand people in Yue County Base. Now, I’m afraid there are even more.”

Ling City Base was destroyed, but thanks to Xiao Hen’s information, most people managed to survive. These survivors, who had escaped the slaughter by “General,” didn’t dare to approach Ling City and scattered to join nearby bases. The rumor that Yue County Base didn’t accept outsiders might not be entirely true. If a plant-based ability user sought refuge there, would they really refuse?

The criteria for not accepting outsiders probably meant they didn’t accept ordinary people. Those who possessed real abilities couldn’t be excluded.

Unlike when they went to Ling City Base, where Wen Qingling immediately started using his psychic powers to probe, which was discovered by Miao Bo, a fellow psychic, this time was different. They came to reason with them, so they had to be polite.

Several vehicles drove into Yue County one after another. The van that was originally following behind accelerated and moved to the front, taking the lead and assuming the posture of leading the way. The desire to impress Wen Qingling was almost written on the vehicle.

Xiao Hen didn’t argue with Xiong Shu and slowed down to follow behind.

Xiao Hen looked at Wen Qingling in surprise. Wen Qingling, who usually liked to release his psychic powers, didn’t do so this time. It was unusual.

Wen Qingling looked at him coolly. “We’re here to reason with them. We need to be polite.”

Xiao Hen felt helpless. “You don’t really think you can convince them with reason, do you?”

Wen Qingling asked, “Do I look like someone who doesn’t keep their word?”

Xiao Hen replied, “What’s your plan for reasoning with them?”

Wen Qingling answered, “I just want some seeds in exchange for mutated animals. It won’t be a loss for them.”

Xiao Hen asked, “But what if they refuse to make the trade?”

Wen Qingling found it amusing. Trading a pound of food for a pound of meat, why would anyone hesitate about such a good deal? Unless they were overly greedy or had unusual ideas, normal people wouldn’t refuse.

Wen Qingling said, “They will definitely agree.”

Xiao Hen and Chang Boheng fell silent.

Chang Boheng thought to himself that it was good if Wen Qingling was happy. If they could solve the problem with words, it would save them a lot of effort.

After entering Yue County, all they could see were wandering zombies. There was not a single living person in sight, nor did they spot any mutated animals.