Wen Qingling looked at the people behind Mo Jing. Yang Mengyu looked tangled yet hopeful as she gazed at him. However, Wen Qingling’s focus wasn’t on her but on Feng Yi, who was by her side. The more normal Feng Yi appeared, the more Wen Qingling doubted him. Wen Qingling had killed Feng Yi’s mother and sister, and he couldn’t believe that Feng Yi didn’t hate him.

If the roles were reversed, Wen Qingling would definitely pursue and kill the other person relentlessly, regardless of blood relations. After all, they were blood relatives. Watching one’s loved ones being killed without feeling hatred would be abnormal.

Wen Qingling stared at Feng Yi for a long time before his face twitched with a strange expression. He slowly walked up to Feng Yi and said, “Do you hate me?”

The people who had come from Nan Yan Base held their breath. The image of Wen Qingling dragging a long string of corpses out of the base had become their nightmare. In their hearts, Wen Qingling was undoubtedly strong, but he had also become synonymous with a demon.

Feng Yi clenched his fists tightly and gritted his teeth, “You killed my mother and sister. Shouldn’t I hate you?”

Even if Feng Yi said he didn’t hate Wen Qingling, Wen Qingling wouldn’t believe it. It was better to be honest.

Now Mo Jing and Yang Mengyu were both nervous, realizing that this matter had no solution.

Wen Qingling asked, “Do you want to kill me?”

Feng Yi’s voice was filled with resentment, “You know I can’t kill you, and there’s no need to provoke me. I’ll seek revenge when I become strong enough.”

Feng Yi dared to say these words in front of Wen Qingling. Everyone present admired his courage. This deity was someone who could kill at any moment and was extremely dangerous.

Wen Qingling said softly, “Then should I kill you before you become powerful? Although I know that even if you become stronger, you can’t surpass me. But to prevent you from scheming in Xiang County Base, it’s still better to deal with you first.”

Everyone was shocked by his words. Yang Mengyu impulsively stood in front of Feng Yi and said, “You can’t kill him. He hasn’t done anything to harm you. He just lost his mother and sister, so it’s understandable that he hasn’t moved on yet. Give him some time, and he will surely come to his senses.”

Wen Qingling’s expression turned strange. “Yang Mengyu, by protecting him now, aren’t you afraid that he is an undercover Undead?”

With a single sentence, everyone around took three steps back. It was evident that they were terrified of the Undead and were extremely cautious about anything related to them.

Having had the experience of easily being defeated earlier, Yang Mengyu was a bit hesitant. “N-No, that’s not possible.”

Wen Qingling said casually, “Nothing is impossible. Xiang County Base has been cleaned up, and even if the Undead reappears, they won’t survive. If the Undeads want to send in an undercover, what would they do? They won’t be foolish enough to set targets using zombies. It’s highly likely that they will cooperate with humans. After all, if supernatural abilities users are infected by zombies, they lose their powers. From a strength perspective, it’s not profitable.”

Wen Qingling was confident about this. If even blood anemones couldn’t protect infected individuals’ abilities, how could Xu Shengfei keep zombies’ powers intact? Not everyone was like Xiao Hen, and there was only one Xiao Hen. His existence was accompanied by many coincidences, which made him unique.

Feng Yi’s palms were covered in a cold sweat, and his face was particularly gloomy. “Do you have any evidence to suspect me?”

Wen Qingling replied, “No evidence, but you look like a villain.”