⟣Chapter 77

Começar do início

Wen Qingling did have the ability to save zombies, but there were too many zombies in the world for him to save them one by one. Moreover, he couldn’t ask humans to stop hunting zombies, just as he couldn’t demand that zombies worldwide stop eating humans. It was survival of the fittest. As long as it didn’t happen in Ling City, he had no control over it. He would protect his own zombie subordinates, but if they were not his subordinates, whether they lived or died had nothing to do with him.

Wen Qingling wanted to meet Shi Chong’s uncle, so Xiao Hen drove him to the outskirts of the city.

Xiao Hen asked, “Do you have any ideas?”

Wen Qingling did have some ideas. “I’ll observe the person first and confirm if he’s worthy of my actions.”

Xiao Hen smirked, knowing that Wen Qingling had the ability to read others’ thoughts, so his judgment would be accurate.

Xiao Hen’s delay caused a lot of anxiety for Ji Rong and the others who were already waiting in the car, standing outside to catch some fresh air.

Shi Yun marveled at the wandering zombies around and said, “I heard about it even in Central Mega City. Ling City is known as the ‘City of Zombies,’ the place with the most zombies. Can people really live here?”

Ji Rong laughed and said, “Didn’t you see Boss go in? There’s a base inside, and from now on, we’ll all be part of the base.”

Shi Yun sighed, “I never expected Ling City to have such a great charm, attracting all four of you, especially Xiao Hen. He was able to leave Central Mega City behind, which is truly surprising. Xiao Jiang even agreed to let him go. It’s unbelievable.”

Ji Rong: “…”

He Lin: “…”

Shi Chong: “…”

It’s probably not that he agreed, otherwise, Boss wouldn’t have escaped so frantically.

An off-road vehicle drove out of Ling City and stopped beside Ji Rong and the others. Xiao Hen and Wen Qingling got off the vehicle.

Xiao Hen led Wen Qingling over and introduced, “Let me introduce you. This is the leader of the Civilization Base, Wen Qingling.”

Wen Qingling looked at him and was not satisfied with the introduction, “I’m not the leader, I’m the City Lord.”

He always felt that the title of “leader” lacked the authority of a city lord. That’s why even the intelligent civilized zombies called him the city lord, but there were always people who refused to recognize his position as city lord.

Xiao Hen was helpless and introduced again, “In the future, Ling City will be rebuilt as a civilized city, and this is the future City Lord.”

Wen Qingling was satisfied.

Xiao Hen continued, “And this is Shi Cong’s Uncle, Shi Yun.”

Listening to Xiao Hen’s introduction, Shi Yun behaved like a child playing around. When he looked at the future City Lord, he realized that the City Lord was quite young. Wen Qingling was already young, and with his youthful appearance, he looked even younger.

Shi Yun proactively extended his hand, “Hello, I am Shi Chong’s Uncle. I will trouble you in the future.”

Wen Qingling stared into Shi Yun’s eyes, shook his hand, and said, “No trouble. I won’t be taking care of you.”

Shi Yun was taken aback, not fully understanding.

Ji Rong anxiously communicated with his boss through eye contact, asking if things hadn’t been settled yet. How should they arrange Uncle Shi Yun?