Chatper 36 - Thundra

Masato wakes up to find himself being carried.

Masato: "What the?" He groaned in pain.

Thundra: "Be silent, Little Man. We're almost there."

She brings Masato back to the mansion with her and she smelled the gas and even the lighter. She was surprised that it didn't even blow up yet!

She picked up the lighter and put it out.

Thundra: "I don't know why it didn't explode, but it's just like that movie with Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill."

She then imprisons Masato in the basement.

2 hours later...

Masato: "Oh, man my head. Last thing I remember was dreaming that I was on 21 Jump Street."

Masato looks around to see where he was.

Thundra: "Oh my, it looks like you are finally awake. Welcome back to my mansion, Masato Ashikaga."

Masato: "Whar the fuck is happening? Where am I?" He asked in confusion.

Thundra: "Oh, we're in my basement. I had to bring you back here just to have you pay me back for nearly trying to blow up my kitchen."

Masato: "Whatee you talking about—" He asked when he struggled but he couldn't move.

To his absolute horror...he sees that he was tied to a chair.

Masato: "What is this!? Am I tied to a chair!?"

Thundra: "That's right, Little Man. Thundra and I designed it for interrogating our enemies. But you're no enemy of mine. So, call me a sweet romantic name. Anything other than ones with curse words."

Masato: "Wait a minute, you're one of those villains that Wolverine fought. Was it...Thundra?"

Thundra: "I said, call me a sweet romantic named, Masato."

Masato: "I'm sorry, but I don't know much about you—" He was interrupted by her wrapping her chains around d his neck and darkly says...

Thundra: "Say. My. Name."