Chapter 35 - Titania

Masato wakes up within a stomach!

Masato: "What the fuck? WHERE AM I!? AM IN SOMEONE'S STOMACH!?"

He lied down in tears.

Masato: "When will this nightmare end? Dad...help me."

???: "Oh, come on, Sonny. You gotta learn to live up a little."

He wipes his tears and gets up to look at a strange being in orange.

Mxyzptlk!

Masato: "Mxyzptlk! I've heard about you!"

Mxyzptlk: "That's me, kid. I've heard all about ya. You're a strong kid. Even though ya haven't unlocked your powers yet."

Masato: "I know and it sucks."

Mxyzptlk: "But I'm here to spice things up a bit. You have to put more effort into it if you want to beat your Yandere Harem."

Confused, Masato asks...

Masato: "What'd you mean by that?"

Mxyzptlk: "What I mean is you have to stop holding back. And there is something inside, kid. You just have to let it out. Well, gotta go. See ya!"

He teleports out of there, but he came back and added...

Mxyzptlk: "And one more thing...you're inside of Galacta's stomach."

He disappears again and Masato was about to panic...but he regained his composure.

Masato: "Alright, I have to find a way out of here."

He ends the video here and does another one.

Masato: "Everyone, it's me and I'm still here. I'm still alive going up against the Yandere Meance and no, I am not talking like J. Jonah Jackass."

Masato kept on moving.

Masato: "Don't freak out, but I was just...eaten by Galacta. And I don't know where the fuck she's taking me. But I'm gonna find out. Wait, maybe I can use some abilities from my father to see what's happening."