Chatper 38 - Spinneret

Masato wakes up from the knock out and finds himself upside down!

Masato was in horror!

Masato: "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

He saw that he was upside down in a construction site.

Masato: "Where am I!?"

He saw that he was in an apartment of someone else.

Masato: "Where am I? This place looks weird. Wait, where the hell am I!?"

???: "You're with me."

Masato: "Mary Jane Watson? How did I get here?"

Mary Jane: "Oh, hello, Masato."

Masato was confused, so he asked...

Masato: "Wait, how do you know my name?"

Mary Jane: "Oh, my husband told me about you and he brought here for your own safety. He wants you to stay here since all of these women kept coming after you. It's for your own safety, Masato. You hit your head really hard."

Masato: "Could he at least gimme a fucking warning before trying to get me to 'safety'?" He groaned in pain.

Mary Jane: "Oh, let's just say her saw one of these crazy women, he decided to take you as fast as he could."

Masato: "Well that explains a lot," He says sarcastically.

He gets out of bed, only for Mary Jane to stop him.

Mary Jane: "Wait, you can't leave until...Peter comes back. Now stop and listen to me. You can't go out there or they will find you, Masato. Believe me."

He took a deep breath and replied...

Masato: "Fine, I'll stay and let's not do anything crazy."

He sits on the couch and decided to wash his clothes. He felt like he ran away from home again...after the betrayal his mother, sister, and girlfriend did. Masato later came back with his clothes cleaned up and he was confronted by an angry Mary Jane!