"Gianna!! I told you no running around"

I stood up when she was pulled away from me, Gianna smiled at me and then waved me goodbye when she was being pulled away.

"Whose child is that?" I asked Blondie when they were out of sight.

"She is usually with Carina but I don't think it's hers"

A child shouldn't be brought to a place like this, how stupid is her mother for bringing her here?

"We are here sir"

I nodded and twist the knob opened,I got in without knocking and Elsher was sat on a swivel chair.

"Have a sit Alejandro"

I took a sit and he slides a file over to me, I flip it open and then shut it back. He frowns when I slide it back to him.

"I already have someone in mind"

"And who might that be?"

"Doll"

His frown deepens "Leah just got promoted to phase two, I could hook you up with someone who is more experienced"

"No. I want her all to myself tomorrow, I will pay double the price of what she usually earns in a day"

"And if I refuse?"

I leaned back on my seat "We both know that you have no reason to not accept my proposal"

"Fine. Just send me the location and I will inform her about it"

I rose up to my feet "Pleasure doing business with you"

                       .....................

So here i was waiting for Leah Jordan to arrive. Soon I heard a knock on the hotel door,I stood up and opened it. I frowned seeing her head bowed, I walk back into the room and I heard the door shut.

"I am do..." She cuts herself off as she locked gaze with me.

"Shit"

I frowned,until I got a really close look at her. A face like hers wasn't so easy to forget about, the innocent doll like face who I fucked years ago.

"Y-you" she stuttered.

"I paid to fuck you doll, a hefty price. So quit stuttering already"

She sighs "Don't you remember me?"

I shrug and took a sit on the bed "Why should I? You are just a slut I fucked years ago, and about to fuck again"

"You prick!! that's no way to speak to someone"

I chuckled "Someone? You work as a whore, you don't deserve respect from me"

"The fact that I work as a whore is none of your business. It pays the bills, you shouldn't be so fucking judgemental"

"Rosaline Alfonso,ring a bell?"

She gulps and looked at me, then at the door. She ran quickly to the door, just as she was about to open it, I caught her wrist and slam her back to the closed door.

"Ouch, you fucking asshole" she cries out in pain.

"You ruined my mother's dress"

"I didn't!!she bumped into me"

I Inhaled sharply "You still have the guts to deny it?my mother wants you to get her a new one"

She rolled her eyes "I won't do that, the stain could be easily washed off"

"It could, but she wants a new one"

"I won't get her a new one"

I shut my eyes briefly to calm myself a bit, I was beyond pissed off. I made a promise to my father to never hurt a lady, but right now she was really getting nerves. I grab her wrist tightly and drag her to the bed.