— 101) chan, felix
— 103) seungmin, i.n
— 104) jisung, changbin
— 102) hyunjin, minho

• • •

" You're so fucking smart hyunjin. Now we have to constantly be with eachother, how do you feel?! „ I hit him on the shoulder. With that, i walked away carelessly. If i was going to spend the weeks, months, days ( i have no clue ) with him, i better claim the comfier bed.

I unpatiently waiting for the lift , tapping my feet on the squeaking floor below me. I hadn't even realised I didn't have the keys until i got up to the rooms where i soon found it hanging from the lock. Are they dumb? Thats something Hyunjin would do.

I could hear footsteps and bellows of slight agony coming from the stairs. I wasted no time to fling open the door and take my shoes off. Damn, it looked good though. My mouth agape as i opened the door leading to the bedroom(s). I stood there in silence for a good one minute before Hyunjin sneaked up behind me, letting out a gasp as he fell onto the wall behind him.

" ONE. SINGULAR. BED. „ I whined, walking into the room hesitantly. i looked around and found a small but fitting coach which looked not that pleasent to sleep on. I found that Hyunjin could 100% sleep there!

Hyunjin appeared next to me as he potientally saw me approaching the bed. He probably had the thought that i was going to take it, and so i was. Correcto!

" woah woah. excuse you but i'm taking the bed, thanks? „ he sassily stated. I mimicked him and turned around.

" and so what if i don't allow you to sleep on it? „
I questioned him, giving back the same attitude he'd previously gave me.

" I'll fuck you up. „ He insisted. If he thought that was going to scare me, boy was he wrong. I had the sudden urge to laugh my ass off but, i kept it in.

" pathetic. It's not like you've won any arguments we've had today. „ i teased him.

He pushed me onto the bed, my toe hitting the corner of the wooden framing. I screamed in pain as he laughed at me .

" I SWEAR I WILL- „ i pounced on him without thinking and pulled his hair, getting payback for almost killing me.

" OW?! „ he slapped my leg which was over his thighs. I realised what position i was in and immediantly got off him.

ref:

" still sleeping on the bed, i dibs

" still sleeping on the bed, i dibs. „ i annoyingly said.

" whatever!!! just give me the pillows. „ Hyunjin demanded. I could already tell that living with him was going to be toture, hell, pain, every bad thing you can thing of.

I threw him two pillows as there was around 8?..
I planned on using this room to myself, i didn't want hyunjin ruining it.

" you're so annoying. „ hyunjin whisper-yelled.

" can say the same for you, jerk! „ i said back in a normal-ish , high pitched arguing voice

He ignored me and just walked out the room, slamming the door behind him in fury. Can't lie, i enjoyed pissing him off just then.

It all started with a " work on your dance, it's so stiff! " and a " rap better?! " which led to all of this rival nonsense. Yes, in the past we had made a LOT of comments about eachother's appearences, capability to do certain things, attitude, personality and stuff like that but, i don't mean that in a good way. I'm saying this in a rude and offensive way to get it clear and on point.

He annoys me. I annoy him. Thats how we work.
Never have we gotten along. Not even on lives.
Not even during SKZ TALKERS. No nothing.
Can't catch a glimpse of us talking to eachother without bickering about shit.

Back to the point, i jumped on the comfortable bed and snuggled into it meanwhile i pulled my phone out from my pocket.

• • •

SKZ 🔥🔥🔥

chan
hows the dorms going yall ~~

changbin
LISTEN TO MY HEARTAH BEATEUU
!!!!!!!

jisung
chan help
hes going crazy because theres 1 bed
🫣🫣

chan
sucks 😹.

hyunjin
oml
fucking save me
Chan why the fuck would you do this
you know me and minho HATE eachother?!

chan
oops
sorry ( not )

hyunjin
great
i have to sleep on a hard rock-like couch

jisung
ooouh
unlucky
you guys must hate eachother a lot to let one another sleep on thatt

seungmin
seungmin in the dorms

jeongin
waaahhhhhh theres a pianooooo

seungmin
yeah he went crazy over it.

minho
i love this bed
it so comfy
thanks a lot chan
i dont have to sharee ~!

hyunjin
I swear minho.
i'll actually fuck you up
i mean my words.

minho
boo hoo hoo so scaryy

hyunjin
tsk.
you're doing this on purpose

minho
and so what if i am?
doesnt bother me in any way

chan
HAHA I LOVE THIS

seungmin
guys
shush pls
seen by hyunjin, minho, chan, changbin, jisung

• • •