Date and Race

Tanjiro was dressed in his black suit with a mask. He was driving black Ferrari with his veiny hands. Kanao was seating next to him with a mask on.

Tanjiro stopped his car. A small crowd of people were there expensive cars were parked at the place. He unlocked his seat belt, looked towards Kanao and said.

"Wait for me ok?"

Kanao nodded as she saw Tanjiro moving out. She looked at her watch it was 7:15

She could spot Inosuke and Zenitsu. They looked different this time...they had a mask on. She was smart enough to notice their hair colour.

Tanjiro approached them. They started discussing something which Kanao wasn't sure of. A man came and flipped a coin.

Tanjiro put his hands in his pockets while approaching back in his car.

He opened his car's door and sat.

"What happened?" Kanao asked him.

Tanjiro said effortlessly"I have started with a bet of 10 million, 6 cars are there to compete me..The rules are simple we need to drift our cars 4 times and then take a round of this club 5 times the person who does first wins"

"Is Inosuke and Zenitsu are competing with you?" Kanao asked curiously.

"No, Zenitsu will have the second round and Inosuke the third" Tanjiro said.

Tanjiro started the engine and said. "Hold me tight! and don't be scared"

Tanjiro smirked. Pulled his gear and his car started blooming smoke and loud noises he rotated his staring wheel and his car began dragging dangerously.

 Pulled his gear and his car started blooming smoke and loud noises he rotated his staring wheel and his car began dragging dangerously

She could she a different Tanjiro this time. His car was moving in a fast pace already rotated 3 times this was the last time when they heard a loud noice.

"HAHA! I'M GONNA WIN!" an unknown man shouted.

Tanjiro completed his last drag and was already on the tracks on the race his car was upto speed of 90 till now.

Kanao could figure out easily that his club is freaking large. She looked towards the window taking a view of others.

She saw a women with a beer bottle in her hand she had tattoos all over his body she was wearing a sports bra and was juggling out of the window like a freak while the man beside her had a smirk and focused on driving Kanao was disgusted seeing their behavior.

Soon Tanjiro over takes them and she could hear curse noises even the window of Tanjiro's car was closed.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

Kanao looked towards Tanjiro. She never saw this side of Tanjiro. Soon they completed 3 rounds already.

Tanjiro was continuously overtaking cars and was able to complete 4 rounds now.