A coin has two sides

"According to the proofs and records Kamado Tanjiro is not guilty"

Inosuke sighed in relief. "Finally 2 sleepless nights paid off!"

"The court announces Kamado Tanjiro not guilty and innocent. Mr. Agatsuma please open his handcuffs" Gyomei said.

Zenitsu walked up near Genya. Genya gave him the key. He walked towards Tanjiro and opened his cuffs.

Tanjiro had tears in his eyes. How could he didn't believed his friend? How could he think that his friends will cheat on him? How can he think his sister was dead? How can he think Kanao didn't believed him...How could he?

Zenitsu passed a gentle smile to Tanjiro.

"Under article ××× Doma and Akaza are arrested............"

The court gave orders to officers for imprisonment of Doma,Akaza,Gyutaro and Daki.

The judge left.

Kanae ran and kissed Sanemi

They broke their kiss and Sanemi spoke

They broke their kiss and Sanemi spoke. "We won"

Kanae smiled and said. "Yes, we won"

Genya went and arrested Akaza and Doma.

Tanjiro had so many questions in his mind he wanted to talk to Kanao about yesterday's night, he wanted to talk to Zenitsu how he brought her sister?,he wanted to know what is going on in his company.

Suddenly 2 people ran and hugged Tanjiro tight.

"Rengoku san!? Muichiro!?" Tanjiro hugged them back.

"I knew you are not guilty! I knew you are innocent! Thank you god for saving him!" Muichiro exclaimed.

Doma walked towards Kanao. He smiled and said. "I know you know I am innocent sweetheart. I will come back to meet you and you will be my wife"

Doma walked towards Kanao but someone pushed him back.

"Don't you dare touch my sister with those filthy hands of yours!" Aoi stood infront of Kanao

Doma spoke in his psycho voice "Your sister loves me-"

Cutting of his words Inosuke spoke. "Rot in prison, old man"

"Old man?" Doma looked confused

"Your white hair speaks that" Inosuke added

Doma chuckled and spoke. "Haha! you're a good one! I'm impressed! I didn't even realize you hacked my computer"

"And you're a worse one that you couldn't understand that." Inosuke said while glaring at Doma.

Doma winked at Kanao before meeting someone else.