Hashibira Inosuke

11:30 pm
Kamado Industries

Zenitsu, Inosuke and Rengoku were in Giyu Tomioka's old cabin. Inosuke was continuously typing something on the computer.

Inosuke groaned and said. "Fuck!there are too many files! That too 2 years ago...who am I suppose to do that!?"

Zenitsu signed and said. "You are a professional member of cyber community isn't it? pulse you are an expert in hacking. I know you will do it."

Inosuke looked at Zenitsu and spoke. "Do you have a specific date or something? It's not at all possible to look through all those files."

Zenitsu sighed and walked towards the table and said. "I don't have a specific date but I'm sure the blast happened somewhere in May or June."

Inosuke examined the computer and said. "That's enough...wait for 25 mins"

Rengoku and Zenitsu came out from the  cabin letting Inosuke doing his work.

"Is Tanjiro alright?" Rengoku questioned.

Zenitsu replied "yeah."

Rengoku looked at Zenitsu and said. "you know that he won't do anything like that."

Zenitsu looked in Kyojiro's eyes and spoke. "I'm an higher ranked officer. I can't flow in emotions."

Rengoku sighed listening his words.

Rengoku looked down and spoke. "I'm sorry"

after 20 mins

Inosuke spoke in a loud voice. "I found that!!"

Rengoku and Zenitsu ran in the room.

Zenitsu looked towards the computer screen and said. "Show me!"

Kyojiro went behind Inosuke to view the footage.

It was clearly shown in the footage that Tanjiro went Inside the garage and had a phone call he started talking and ended his call after 15 min.

Zenitsu observed the footage and spoke.  "These 15 mins! They got a chance to say that he installed something there causing that place to epurt. Inosuke save this in the pendrive"

Inosuke took out a pendrive from his pocket and said. "yes."

Rengoku sighed and spoke. " You will save him right?"

Zenitsu thought and spoke. "I not in favour of anyone I'm just doing my
duty"

Rengoku nodded and locked giyu's cabin and all three went downstairs towards their car.

Inosuke sat in the same car as Zenitsu and sat on the passenger's seat.

Inosuke looked at Zenitsu and spoke. "You are not if favour of Tanjiro!?"

Zenitsu was focused on the road and spoke. "Ofc, I am!"

Inosuke questioned him. "then why you said that to Rengoku san?"

Zenitsu sighed before speaking "I can't trust anyone. We need to be alert"

"You don't trust Rengoku san!?" Inosuke spoke in a stunned manner.

Zenitsu replied in an instant. "yes! How can I trust anyone? Someone seriously filled boxes of drugs there without in anyone's notice don't you think that's strange!?"