Drunk

Loud music was booming in a club people were drunk jumping and dancing on the dance floor......A red haired boy was sitting near the drink area gulping alcohol again and again without any thoughts but only regrets he was lost. His phone was buzzing again and again but he ignored....his thoughts were eating him up...

Tanjiro's POV

This alcohol is way better than normal people atleast this never cheats!

"One more please" said the red haired boy being drunk

"yes sir" Said the bartender.

A blonde hair man entered the place and grabbed the red man's hand

"stop, you're drinking again?" said the blonde male

The blonde male lifted the red haired arm supported him and took him outside.

"I have asked your driver to park your car at your mansion" said the blonde male

"Z-zenu w-wat yoo doin?"Said the red haired man

"Its Zenitsu Tanjiro don't mess up my name like that" said Zenitsu.

"sooryy" said Tanjiro.

Zenitsu opened the door for Tanjiro and he sat in his car.

"you promised not to drink again why did you broke that?" said Zenitsu.

Tanjiro said while making a baby face"my sister?"

Zenitsu sighed heavily and said"I'm sorry Tanjiro the investigation is going from 4 years but I still didn't got any information"

"Cheater Zenu!" Said Tanjiro.

Zenitsu raised his voice and said "Yes I'm a cheater! Don't forgive me but forgive yourself."

Tanjiro slept.

Zenitsu's POV

I'm so sorry my friend...I know how much suffering you are going through still working so hard...I know you want to die every second, you feel suffocated by the pressure of work and those fake allegations that people throw on you...I promise your sister will be infort on you soon.

The blonde male reached at Kamado's mansion supported the red haired guy towards his room. Opened his shoes and layed him down on his bed.

"good night Tanjiro" said Zenitsu and left.

_______________

Next day

Tanjiro's POV

My head....its spinning where am I? I looked around and I found my self laying on my bed. I picked up my phone. My eyes widened 15 missed calls from Zenitsu. That means I was drunk again. I looked towards the clock its 6:57am. Wait! I need to go to office!

The red haired man ran towards his bathroom took a quick bath and brushed his teeth he ran towards his closet picked up his suit he was in a hurry. He wore his suit picked up his files and his car's keys. He ran towards his entrance locked the door and sat his car and drove towards his office.

After 15 mins.

Tanjiro's POV

"Thank god I reached at time as a CEO I'm running....what an irony" he thought.