I. Seventeen.

"FUCK!", the world's leader, the one whose words rule the underground world slammed the table making a few people in the room flinch while a few were used to his rage

So who's the cause of Choi Seungcheol or better known as Scoups' wrath?
It was his rival mafias, the Kims. The old mafia, Kim Yedong had annoyed the shit outta him. That man was way more experienced than the 31 year old boss who has only five years of experience, yet he was able to conquer the throne of the top mafia boss.
Seungcheol was never interested in this occupation or in any field of it, he had seen his father getting tortured and injured all because of the mafia shit. The father Choi had contributed a lot to his profession, he wanted his son to continue his legacy but the son didn't want to do anything. He was busy traveling and enjoying life along with studies with his twelve friends more like his circle of brothers along with his actual brother, Choi Hansol or Vernon popularly.
But one horrible night, when he was celebrating his 25th birthday, a phone call changed the track of his life. A phone call to inform that his father was no more. He was murdered so horribly that doctors had a tough time fixing the dead man's body parts back to his body so his family could atleast see him for the last time. Seungcheol and his twelve companions promised eachother to find the killer and give them an even more horrible death.

"Relax!", Jisoo spoke. Everyone knew the eldest's anger was terrible.
"You want me to relax? For what?", Seungcheol questioned.
"For your mental health.", Jeonghan sassed, everyone tittered.
The boss sighed, being so done.
"I can't with y'all's sassy ass. This Kim is so weird, he keeps insisting me to join his side as if I don't know what he's planning. I bet he's the one we're looking for."
"But Yedong is a white mafia, he must've never even scratched someone. I doubt if he's involved in this case.", Mingyu expressed.
"His profession type doesn't define what he does and what he doesn't. You never know. Why would he even want me to be at the white side when he knows what I am in the black side for? He knows what he's gonna end up like if he's the one. He's just trynna be sneaky.", Seungcheol spoke.
"This makes so much sense... we can't really blame him without proofs because he's got protection by the government itself. So we need to make sure we take safe steps or everything can backfire.", Hansol said.
"Yeah..."
"Go have some food...", Seungcheol said, managing the papers the boys were working on.
"I'm tired of having the same food again and again... Hyung, I want a chinese takeout.", Soonyoung requested.
"Then go... we got enough Chinese restaurants here. Myungho and Jun know the best.", Seungcheol said.

Everyone sighed.

"Seungcheol, you're stressing again.", Jeonghan spoke.
"I'm fine. I've just accepted shits.", the other shrugged it off.
"You need to get married now, maybe your wife is gonna cool you down.", even Jihoon spoke seriously this time.
"MAKE SURE SHE COOKS GOOD FOOD!", Mingyu said.
"And also someone who won't want you to move out after marriage.", Seungkwan added.
"Someone who is very kind, loving and would consider us as her own brothers and-", Seokmin ranted as well.

Seungcheol stared at them.

"Hyung looks traumatized because of the standards.", Wonwoo's statement made everyone chortle.
"Why don't y'all search someone soooo capable? Such type of lady is too good to find in this world if I'm rich.", the eldest said.
"AISHHHHH!!!", twelve of the youngers groaned at once.
Seungcheol wheezed.
"Ahhh, hyung! That's why you need to search a daughter of a rich person or a self-made rich lady so she won't get attracted to money.", Chan said.
"Oh? And you think daughter of a rich father would know how to cook or might be kind and loving and would agree to live with us?"
Everyone fell into deep thoughts at Seungcheol's question.
"And would a self-made lady want to be the wife of a black mafia?"
And they thought again.

"Oh shit... guess we're staying single forever.", Seungkwan said.
"Why all of you?", Seungcheol asked.
"We planned on not getting married till you're married. Shit!", Hansol sighed.
"Hansol, why don't you search a noona for yourself?", the boss asked again.
"This man can't even speak properly. Imagine having such a brother-in-law.", Chan tsked.
Everyone laughed.
"Do y'all have anyone in mind?", Seungcheol asked.
"Not yet...!"
"Find someone then find one for me!"
"Aishhh! I had a separate plan. I was planning to ask noona to find someone for me. Sheesh!", Seokmin whined.
"Well. Wait, I guess?", Seungcheol sassed.
"AGHHHHH!!!!", Seungcheol laughed.