[PROLOGUE] THE PAST AND KASAULI

Edited

A woman in her late 20s is seen walking towards St. Xaviers School, "Abhir!" The young woman cheerfully exclaims after seeing a young boy with open arms.

The young boy attempts to run to her but fails as he falls to the ground, "Oh no" She laughs while walking towards the young boy.

"Mumma!" The young boy named 'Abhir' exclaims happily and runs into her arms, hugging her tightly. "My baby!" The woman picks him up and hugs him back.

And that woman is none other than Akshara.

"Mumma I won!" Abhir exclaims happily while showing her, his trophy which was kept in his bag. "I just knew my baby boy would win like always!" Akshara cheers him while smiling happily.

+-+-+-+

"Akshu baby, you won your singing competition mumma's proud of you!" Sirat happily cheers her, and caressing her right cheek.

"I knew you'd win like always."

Little akshara was over-moon after getting complimented by her mother. From that day on she was firm she'd never disappoint anyone and most of all her mother. But sirat wasn't akshara's real mother she was a step-mother to her and kairav but she treated them like her own blood.

+-+-+-+

But fate had other plans, after giving birth to aarohi the youngest goenka, Kartik got on a plane clash while returning to udaipur, after akshara forced him to come early for her birthday. No one blamed her but she started to blame her self for her father's death.

Soon sirat died saving her, her leg slipped while calling out to akshara and she died in the arms of akshara, Telling her "take care of yourself and Aarohi, you are a big sister." Sirat cried while young akshara just sat there crying hysterically with sirat's dead body in lap.

She again blamed herself for sirat's death, she started having panic attacks for that. After growing up the panic attacks got worse to the point she had to go to the psychiatrist and therapy to ease her panic attacks but none worked. Of course this talk was unknown to the goenka's.

She soon left for Delhi to complete her higher education and came back 4 years later, but she was soon stuck in a love triangle with her, aarohi and abhimanyu.

Later they got married after all the Fiasco, but problems started arriving soon, like jealousy issues, angry issues and etc.

Soon they found out Akshara was pregnant with twins but Akshara was a Little weaker than other pregnancy problems started to arrive also. One fine day, due to heavy pregnancy cramps akshara decided to go to the hospital near their home.

But neil, abhimanyu's younger brother and her favourite brother-in-law decided to tag along, because he wasn't too sure to let her go alone during this time Abhimanyu was working on an important surgery in the Birla hospital.

Unfortunately it was worker's strike day, which meant no taxi, no auto, no bus was available in these nearby areas but available in a bit farther areas.

But fate again had other plans, In need of trying to find a taxi because Akshara's pain worsened and, they came across a gang who tried to rob them, In an attempt to protect his bhabhi he lost his life and akshara lost her both twins. [Not actually]

Abhimanyu in his angry issues kicked her out blaming her for his brother and his un-born kid's death. Putting her in a shocked condition.

She begged, pleaded to abhimanyu to not sign the divorce papers but he didn't bugged a bit instead telling her to get out of the Birla house.

In a daze, she left the Birla mansion, after what felt like an eternity she sat on the bus but the tickets got misplaced. And the other bus goes in a accident, the news got to goenka's and Birla but didn't care one but because according to them she killed their son-in-law/ son. And because no one was there to identify the bodies they just thought it was akshara Birla who got in the accident.

But the news soon reached akshara and tried to taking her life before that she fainted and found her self in a hospital bed. And a nurse informing her that she was still pregnant..?

Turns out, due a mistake of an intern the report was misinterpreted while on one baby died another baby was still perfectly fine. Akshara found out an old woman brought her in named "nandita" maa.

While akshara was over the moon to share the news to share with abhimanyu, she realised that if abhimanyu actually cared for them they would've come and identified the body and said no but did they? No. Akshara's self-respect and ego got the best of her and didn't informed anyone.

Meanwhile nandita amma took her in, and helped her in the pregnancy while she was pregnant, she got in contact with an old friend and requested him to make her new identity, which agreed after she told the story not fully but enough to convince him.

She kept her name because it was her real mother who kept this name, she changed her mothers maiden surname which was singhania. She soon pursued her passion in music and became a teacher in st.xavier school with the help of Nandita maa.

Soon the day of delivery arrived, it was raining heavily but nandita maa had a truck which she used to drive back in her days and because they got to the hospital.

But because there were many complications in the pregnancy it was nearly impossible to have a normal delivery and they had to perform a c-section. The only name that came to her during all of this was only abhimanyu's to tell her 'everything is okay akshu' and have her back like always.

But he didn't.

----

Heyy!! Everyone lmk if this prologue was good as this was the first I ever write a based of/fanfiction! Of anyone 😭

Constructive criticism will be highly appreciated!!:>>>

And lmk which projects yall would like me to do in the future!!<3

1025 words as in for the prologue (ik this wasn't much of a prologue but this for y'all to understand her past a bit better)

FUTURE ME PS - This is all the past information, I personally think this is kind of useless?