Time to leave

( Back to the present )

*Naruto pov*
I woke up in a random village near the village of the sand ( Sunagakure ) on a tree. I smiled. " Finally free! " I stretch happily and yawn, jumping off the tree and landing in the sand." Wow, ~ the village of the sand sure is different. " I chuckle and put my hands behind my head, walking towards the village. I had money in my frog pouch, and I was lucky because my frog pouch was full, and I was so happy! I walked towards a hotel or inn. I don't know which one, so I just shrug and book a room, then stay there. I smile and stay in the room looking out the window. A thought appeared: "I should go visit Gaara." I thought I nodded happily and jumped out the room window, landing on the sand, not paying attention I started walking and wasn't focused on where I was going and bumped into somebody, and to my luck it was Gaara! " Gaara! " I exclaimed happily," Naruto. What are you doing here? " He says, confused. " Oh just..." I look around and drag him to a corner." Gaara, you are my friend, right? " He nods." Then will you come with me and become a rogue ninja? " Gaara looks at Naruto shocked but then nods he trusts Naruto enough to do anything he wants." We have to leave this village, I have a feeling that the shinobi from the village hidden in the leaves will arrive. I'll explain why I left my village on the way. Let's go! "

* Garra pov *

I was minding my own business in Kazekage's office, sitting in a chair and doing other things. I finished what I was doing and got bored, so I decided to go for a walk. I was walking around Sunagakure when I bumped into somebody. To my surprise, it was Naruto. I asked, " Naruto. What are you doing here?" he looked around anxiously and said something, but I couldn't hear it he pulled me into a corner and spoke." Garra, you are my friend, right? " I nod slowly confused," Then will you come with me and become a rogue ninja? " I look at him shocked and wide-eyed. I snap out of it and nod, trusting him. " We have to leave. I have a feeling that the shinobi from the village hidden in the leaves will arrive. I'll explain why I left my village on the way. Let's go! " I chuckle and follow his lead, running after him, leaving behind Sunagakure. *Did I just leave my village to follow my friend? Yes, yes, I did.* I shake my head and smirk, looking behind me and blowing in the wind.

* Sasuke pov *

I woke up in my bed, shocked and hurt my head hurt like hell it felt sore I touched it and winced. " Ugh..what the..why am I in my bed?" All the memories of Sakura screaming at me trying to convince me to not leave the village and me fainting come back to me. I shake my head and get up. I wash my face and brush my teeth, then clench my fists hard boiling with anger slamming my fists on the sink. Screaming in fury" Who knocked me out!? Who could have possibly!..." I realize " red eyes.." I whisper. " No way.. no..it couldn't possibly be him, right? no! "I immediately get dressed and rush to Naruto's house. I bang my fists on his door." Naruto!! Naruto!! Open the door!! " I don't hear anything, so I pick at the lock on his door and unlock it, opening his door and stepping in. I look around and see that everything is trashed. The TV's broken, and the fridge is open. The food was on the floor, and that wasn't the worst part the worst part was that when I went into Naruto's room, there was blood on the bed and all around the walls, I looked at the room shocked I searched through everything until I stepped on something by accident i looked down to see what i stepped I scoffed annoyed it was the group photo where team 7 was gathered to take a picture but shattered into pieces but only the photo remained the glass was all over the floor shattered into dust I picked up the picture and Naruto was covered in a red X I looked at it puzzled and looked around anxiously " Naruto! NARUTO! " I yell out, panicked, I fold the photo, put it into my pocket, and rush to Kakashi sensei's house I tell him all about Naruto and he looks at me wide-eyed then frowns he rushes to the Hokage tower " Tsunade Sama Naruto has left the village. "

( DUN DUN DUN!! What's going to happen next!? Nah, I'm just playing. I would never leave yall on a cliffhanger . 😀... I'm lying.)

" WHAT!? " Tsunade screams everyone, hears her scream. Kakashi looks at her sadly. " I'm sorry for not keeping a close eye on him, Tsunade Sama. " Tsunade looks at him." It's fine. He will come back one way or the other easy or hard he will come back. Sasuke gather all the genin that are suitable for this mission and leave at once go find Naruto and bring him back to the village Kakashi won't be able to help you since he is going on a more important mission ... Go! Go find all the genin you think are strong and worthy of retrieving Naruto!! Now go!! " I rush out of the building and gather all of Naruto's friends and people who I think are strong. ( Shikamaru Neji Lee Choji Kiba and me ) we all thought of a plan, but Shikamaru came up with the best one. "Naruto might have hidden in one of the villages so we should all split up and go to different villages" We all nodded Lee was going to join later since he was still recovering from Gaara's and his battle.

*Third person pov*

( They all went separate ways and left for different villages. Shikamaru and Choji went to Kirigakure village hidden in the mist. Kiba is going to Iwagakure village hidden in the stones he complained, but they all death stare at him, so he shuts up. Lee is going to Kumogakure village hidden in the clouds but will get there late. last but not least, Neji and Sasuke go to Sunagakure village hidden in the sand they all leave and get there safely)

" I sense his Chakra. " Neji says," Me too. " Sasuke says. Sasuke and Neji run faster to the village, hidden in the sand, hoping to find Naruto just in time to bring him back to the village. Thankfully, for them, they catch a glimpse of Naruto and Gaara leaving the village, their eyes widen.