𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Okay but what if she isn't an owl like you?" I asked. 

"Then... Afternoon is also not that bad" I chuckled. He is a really  dirty minded person. Gosh.

"What if she likes afternoon sleeps?" 

"Why are you so interested in this topic huh? Would you like a chance? Oh wait, by any chance, are you talking about yourself...?" He raised an eyebrow. My eyes widened. I did not ask in that way! Keep it normal Inara! 

"No. I never talked for myself and I think I'm fine... By the way, Sleep is more important to me" I spoke with my sassy nature. 

"Oh really. I'll keep a note of that missy. Looks like I have to change from an owl to an early bird. You know mornings aren't bad either. I think black drapes would work..." He said. I can't keep up with him. 

"Okay sir, I surrender. No one can fight against you." I lift my palms up as a sign of surrender. 

"Hm.. Surrender huh? For what? Not fighting with me or...." 

"Aish! You're still irritating! It surely for not fighting with you!" I look the other way. Gosh! Why does he always have to tease me!?

"Okay Okay, Anyway you must be hungry. I'll make something for you" He chuckled and got up. 

"I'll come with you. Would you like to... watch a movie, maybe?" I asked. I didn't want it to be awkward while eating. 

"Yeah sure, why not? I'll cook until then. You pick a movie to watch" He said and then left. I got up from the bed. I felt a lot better but still a bit weak. I changed into some warm and fuzzy clothes. I went out to find Jungkook in the kitchen, cooking. 

I never thought a man would want to cook for someone.

I thought as I went to the hall and switched on the TV. I always wanted to watch Sabrina. Although I'm scared of creepy toys, I love the intensity and thrill of horror films. Then I bought some blankets, cushions and my favourite soft toy, my penguin. Taehyung had gifted it to me when I was in the hospital. 

I went to the kitchen and made some popcorn while he was done with his tteokbokki. It smelled amazing. I also took some cold drinks from the refrigerator. I could have picked soju but my brother doesn't want me to drink it so... 

"Sabrina!? Aren't you scared, kitty?" He asked me while keeping the food on the mini table. 

Why does he have to give me those dirty names!? He knows that I'm not that innocent! Kitty!? Seriously!?

"I enjoy watching horror movies. And no, I'm not scared at all!" I scoffed and took my seat on the couch. He sat right next to me. He even shared my blanket. 

"Hey that's mine!" I tried taking my blanket. 

"I like this one better!" He pulled from the other side. 

"Whatever then! I'll take the other-" 

"No! I like this and you also have to share it with me!" 

"Why? It's not like you can boss around!" 

"I'm not bossing around, lady. I'm just..."

"You just what huh? What?" He shifted closer to me and his face was just inches away from mine. 

"I'm just making sure that you don't feel cold, okay kitty?" 

---------------------------------

Ahem. I swear I'll run out of nicknames soon. 

The next chapter will be posted soon.

Stay tuned.

Love A/N!🤍✨

----------------------------------