I heard some students cheering me up.

"I never knew she was really that mean."

"Sooya, you have always been the best"

"I just love her life style, mean but calm"

"The red lipstick girls are really full of themselves"

"She brought down their ego"

"Sooya kisses to you!"

"Shout out to Jisoo!"

I scoffed on hearing the comments, so annoying high school students are really crazy, suddenly behaving as if I saved the world.

We walked to our locker, Sana locker was next to mine, and it was decorated exactly girlishly.

She had the world best Korean makeup artist picture on her locker Kim nana, Barbie's pictures, Taylor swift her best musicians pictures.

It was a typical girlish locker.

We arranged our books and cleaned the locker, Sana added some new stickers and removed the old once, we locked the lockers and walked out as we heard the gathering bell ring making every students run to the hall.

I sighted Jimin and that crazy guy at the party, he was actually walking sluggishly while Jimin tried making him run.

Seems that boy doesn't know the wrath of been late at gathering I thought as I scoffed hard and ran to the hall.

We got to the hall and sat quietly, the hall was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

We waited patiently for the coordinator and finally she came it was Aunt Jiwon, she greeted everyone in a smile and gave a quick speech and finally dismissed us.

We all routed to our classes sat waiting for the teacher, that guy is even in my class gosh this is gonna be hard, he sat at the last row with Jimin while I and Sana sat on the front sit second row so we had a close eye contact.

But how come did he know Jimin, maybe he is quick in making friends.

Finally the teacher Mr Choi, his a really cooperative teacher every student loves him.

Immediately he kept his text book the red lipstick girls walked in sluggishly to the back sit.

"Hey, you girls should stop there!" He said in anger.

"What?" Jennie asked sluggishly

"You are asking me what, so mannerless just walk out of my class!!" He shouted in anger making her glare at him in anger

"Jennie is out!" She said as she snapped her fingers and walked out of the class with her team.

What a girl!, what does she really think she is, I didn't even see the red lipstick girls at the hall, she should just leave this school.

The class suddenly became noisy after Jennie and her team left.

Taehyung's POV

I love that Jennie girl, she doesn't care at all look what she acted here.

I looked at Jisoo she wasn't even making eye contacts with me as I thought, she so engrossed on whatever she was discussing with her friend.

"Taehyung, please stand up for every one to see you" Mr Choi said.

"I'm sorry I don't wish to stand" I replied sluggishly.

"Alright, your wish is my command" he replied in a smile.

"students, meet Taehyung a new student. he is not just a students but he owns the school" he announced.

Everyone was left in shock as I saw Sana stand from her sit.

"But sir I don't understand what you meant by he owns the school" She said

"I don't have to explain, all you have to do is to give him respect" he said making me smile as I looked at Jisoo, she looked back at me as I winked.

She glared at me in a very scary way that made me close my eyes.

Gosh what a look, so scary she doesn't behave like she looks I thought as I stylishly looked at her notice she and Sana laughing so hard.

Guess she told her friend arrgghh, I'm gonna skin that bitch alive.

"Taehyung please make a choice of locker you would use" Mr. Choi asked making me smile in a nod.

"I need Jisoo's locker" I said as she stood up in shock.

"Huh!!" She shouted.

"so sorry sir but its not possible" she added.

"He just made his choice" Mr. Choi said.

"Sir this has never happened before and it can't happen now" she said in anger.

"I will call Aunt Jiwon and report this shit to her" she said as she took out her phone and placed her phone on her ear.

She has Halmeoni number, does she know Halmeoni.

"Aunt Jiwon I don't understand what's going on, a new guy wants to take my locker and Mr. Choi is supporting this shit" she said in anger.

Did she just refer me as a new guy??

Okay she said and handed the phone over to Mr. Choi.

Hmm I don't know what are the talking, Halmeoni shouldn't ruin this.

"Alright ma'am" he said and ended the call as he looked at me

"follow me" he said as I followed him

He showed me my locker and it was quit different from others but I wasn't really happy.

I Opened the locker with my finger but it didn't work that was when I noticed that it was a voice lock.

I opened the locker, I saw books already arranged in it, guess Halmeoni kept it for me really cool.

I took a book and left to the class, now I gotta sit at a place and fucking learn

Jisoo POV

What was that boy up to! like seriously he wanted to take over my favorite locker just because they called him the owner of the school which I don't still get.

Nobody dares play with me, worst still I have two troublesome people in a class which means I won't have a peaceful time alone.

I don't mind beating their asses, that guy and Jennie has same features they will really make a good couple.

But come to think of it that dude is really too handsome for a girl like Jennie.

She might think I'm after him because I heard how she acted today.

Like seriously I can't go crazy for a guy to that extent not to talk of a bossy guy, that planned to ruin me at my first of resumption.

I won't forgive Jennie nor that crazy guy.

finally it was break time, we quickly rushed out of our classroom's kept our books and left for break.

I and Sana walked to the convenience store.

Thanks for reading:)🥀