Ch-2

Taehyung POV

I kept on staring at the picture, they both look hot.

"I would like to screw them" I said in a smile as I winked at Jimin as he laughed hard which kept me in a confused state.

"What's funny?" I asked angrily.

"You can't get those girls especially Jisoo, they are hard to get and hard to understand" he said.

"So you mean they can't fall for my looks?" I asked in surprise.

"Yea like seriously they might not even notice you" he said and sipped his drink "Tae, I'm also very cute as you know, I'm also rich but I couldn't get them and most especially my crush Jisoo, Sana is far better than her because you could possibly get Sana" he said

"Jimin, we are two different guys here, you are a cool bad guy and am the real play boy, that Jisoo girl or Sana can't fall for me? trust me, only a wink will melt a heart, I can remember how I had sex with my school hardest bitch just the first day I decided to talk to her because of a dare and it was so easy so i don't think getting any girl could be a hard task" I bragged.

"Hmm.... I got no time for arguments though, you ain't a student of Seoul International High" he said and scoffed.

"Whatever, add me to the school group chat" I said

"Why?" He asked sounding mean.

"Stop asking questions, just do it" I said in annoyance as I got the notification.

I clicked on the group chat and I could see some chats which I didn't care to read and more of pictures.

I went through the pictures, I saw really hot pics of the female students and male, granny really got sexy and curvy girls, I guess the school is filled with spoilt students.

I came across some pictures of that Sana girl, she's really adorable, nice lips, nice hair and curves but yet I haven't seen a single pics of Jisoo if not the ones she snapped with Sana and I can't see her curves or is she not really as sexy as others?, anyways I'm not gonna date her though she's really pretty.

I searched down the pictures as my phone bipped, it was an upload, I checked the picture it was captioned head of red lipstick girls, she looked crazy and hot with a very reddish lipstick she uploaded a picture of herself and a group of girls in red lipstick they are five in number.

"Who are these girls?" I asked Jimin showing him the picture.

"Oh that's the red lipstick girls and that's Jennie the leader" he replied

"My school has such team but the name is the black lipstick girls" I said

"Sounds crazy" Jimin replied.

"So tell me about Jennie" I said.

"Ohh Jennie?" he asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Actually, that Jennie girl you see is a very bad girl, she's sluty and also a bully"he said.

"Sounds cool" I replied.

"She is used, almost every guy in Seoul International High has gone deep inside her and her team mates, including me though its just her that I have had sex with, she just like my sex doll" Jimin said leaving my mouth ajar.

"Like seriously?" I asked in surprise.

"That girl is spoilt, even her team mates" he said.

"Wow!" I exclaimed in between a breath.

"Its one of her team mates birthday by 8:00 and nobody in Seoul International High misses fellow students party" he announced.

"Really cool I'm coming with you" I said excitedly.