If you like Pina Coladas...

Start from the beginning

The idea came like a flash of lightning. One fateful evening at the Mikage residence, you thought it up with a glowing anticipation.

All four of you agreed.

It was a calm, summer evening. The sky was clear, and the sun blared down with an intense heat. Tomorrow was supposed to be the hottest it's been in Japan for the last three years.

You were currently melting against the front gate of Reo's mansion, as Chigiri spammed the intercom button with a growing impatience.

"Reo! Open the damn gate right now!"

"Hello and welcome to the Mikage Estate! How may I help you?"

Chigiri took a step back, caught off guard by the friendly voice that was NOT Reo. He suddenly felt embarrassed for screaming and took a breath to calm himself.

"Hey there, he and I are a couple of Reo's friends." you stood up straight, taking it upon yourself to speak, "He invited us over today so if you could be a dear and let us inside from the blistering heat..."

"Let me see here..." the woman said, as the sound of paper could be heard from the speaker. She clicked her tongue, "Ah, yes. Ms. Itoshi and Mr. Chigiri?"

"That's us."

"Please, come inside. There should be a golf cart waiting to take you up to the main estate where Master Reo resides."

'Golf Cart?' Chigiri mouthed the questionable words as you merely responded with a shrug.

You wouldn't care if the damn airforce came to fly you to Reo's front steps, you were willing to do anything to get out of this scorching afternoon sun.