"Next time agar tum kisi ka qatal karo tou usey khudkushi na kehna." he then held his gun and shot both collector and newspaper head multiple times till the gun emptied. Sikander took off his glasses which had blood now. He wiped his eyes off and wore them again. He was having difficulty in walking but he did and reached home without getting into any trouble. 

It was past midnight. Ammo Jaan was sleeping after taking her tablets and he was sure that she wouldn't wake up. A bleeding Sikander sat in his room. Aina was with Ammo jaan. He took his glasses off, threw his things on table quietly and laid down. It hurts. 

"Baba" in shock he sat up and turned to see Aina standing at the door.

"Aina tum yahan?" he gulped. 

"Baba khoon" she was terrified and he knew it. 

"Idher ao Aina" he called her and she came but slowly. 

"Aina baba buray nai hain. Baba not bad" he said holding her hands.

"Baba buray logoon ko maar ke aye hain bas."

"Baba dard?" she touched his face and he felt relieved. A tear fell from his eyes.

"Baba aap ro rahay hain," she said wiping his tears. 

"Mein Ammo jaan ko bulati hoon"

"Nai nai Ammo jaan ko nai bulao. Mein khud dekh loon ga"

"Baba uthein hopsital chalein" she held his finger and tried to make him stand.

"Nahi Aina mein theek hoon"

"Nai baba uthein" She kept pulling him.

"Acha ruko pehle yeh khoon rok lein" He stood up and found a cloth on the sofa. He picked it up. Tore that in half and tied it on his leg and shoulder. Gun wounds were more important to him. He then looked at the floor and bed which had drops of blood. He stood up, took the bedsheet off, and asked Aina to wet it up. Then he used that bed sheet and some soap to clean the floor.

"Ao ab chalte hain" she held him as if giving support. They reached the hospital with great difficulty. His eyes were closing again and again because of the loss of blood. 

"Mujhay apne baba ke sath rehna hai," Aina said, crying when they were taking Sikander into Operation Theater.

"Aina, baba theek ho jaein ge pareeshan na ho," he said holding her chin. 

"Mein andar aa jaoon?" 

"Nai aina baba aise hi theek ho jaein ge phir wo aina ko chocolates dein ge"

She shook her head. "Nai mujhay chocolate nai chahey. Aina ko baba chahye" 

Sikander kissed her on forehead and went inside.

After two hours or so the nurse allowed Aina to go inside and see her father. She went and saw him lying unconsciously. She stayed with him till he gained consciousness. A nurse was there the whole time for Aina.

"baba ap theek hain?' her face had marks of tears.

"Sikander waja batao ge ab tum?" a doctor who was apparently her fathers friend said. 

"Yaar kaha na bas larai ho gai thi pata tou hai kal case tha."

"Nai batana tou na batao Sikander liken apna khayal rakha karo. Aiwi maar kha ke aa gae ho"

Sikander gulped and looked at aina who was standing near the door. 

"Arey Aina kesi ho idher ao" he said smiling but she didn't. She came to him and immediately hugged him. "I love you baba"

Sikander patted her back and said, "I love you too Bella. Mein theek hoon tum rona tou band karo"

"Baba itni bandage lagi hui hai aap ko"

"Aina theek ho jaein ge aap ke baba. Bahut brave hain inhe kuch nai ho ga" the doctor said before asking for a leave. 

"Ammo jaan ko kia bataein ge?" she said after a while.

"Jo abhi isey bataya hai" She laughed. 

"Acha Aina chup kar jao ab rona nai hai" he wiped her tears and they talked.

"Ainda aap ko kabhi mein wesi chotein nahi lagne doon gi baba," a tall Aina said to Sikander who bought chocolates for both of them. He smiled. 

"Ye lo chalo ye khao aur rona band karo" he wiped her tears like he always used to. 

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

 Sikander was in court that day. People were coming and meeting him happily and saying:  

"Congratulations Sikander tum jeet gaye itna tough case" and he was replying to everybody with a smile "Thank you thank you so much." He just won the case against the owner of an oil company. A corruption case. The convict Amjad Khan was handcuffed and being taken in front of him. He looked at Sikander as if he was going to kill him. 

Amjad Khans 16-year-old son was crying and trying to talk to his father. After the he was taken away in the police jeep he came towards Sikander and pushed him. "Sikander Shehryar Khan". Sikander held the wall for support. Many people came to hold him so that he couldn't fall. "Pehle tum ne mere dada ko maara. Aur ab mere papa ko bhi tum ne hi saza dilwai." the kid was shouting, crying and pushing Sikander at the same time. People there tried to hold the boy and so they did. 

"Mein nahi bhooloon ga tumhe kabhi bhi. Aik din aye ga jub mein bhi tumhare sath wohi karoon ga jo tum ne mere sath kiya." And with that, he left. Sikander stood there for 15 minutes. In silence. 

"SIKANDER MEIN TUMHE NAI CHOROON GA" he heard the voice of a man from 16 years earlier. Last time this happened, it didn't end up well.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Hey everyone please share your thoughts and reviews about the chapter!!

Trust me they matter a lot!!!