Chapter Two: The True Demons

Serge P.O.V

                                      (Two-Year Time skip; Month: December)

       (A/N: This chapter will get dark so if you read my warning and you still choose to read        on, do so at your own risk, if you haven't then go back and read the warning I placed in case anything I put there bugs you)

"So, the twin children of Lekta come to grace me with their presence once more" I shot up, hearing that soft, melodic voice that had the underlying sense of anger, I looked around finding myself and my twin sister Asuko inside a black void once again, we had been here others times as well, hearing singing or curses against our ancestor Lekta, looking ahead, a beautiful woman with pale skin and shock white hair with strange eyes looked at us. Asuko stood near me in a defensive manner "Who are you, and why do you keep bringing us here?" Asuko's anger started to rise, and so did mine, the sound of war drums played in my ears, and my heart was beating with feral excitement, the women sighed "Can't you tell who I am, Asuko Kaisis or you Serge Kaisis?".

I froze as the woman spoke our names mockingly, "How does she know our names, the tone in which she said it was unnerving, almost as if she knew that we are Lekta's descendants but she acted as if she knew on a much personal level" I thought as the woman, who was being held by chains patiently waited for one of us to answer. It hit me that I knew who this person was "Your Kaguya Otsutsuki, the mother of Hagoromo, Hamura, and Lekta Otsutsuki" I said glaring daggers at her, Asuko keeping a close eye on her "Yes I am, Serge, I wonder if you remember the other one as well, I pity you and Asuko both, having your memories sealed because your too dangerous otherwise" Kaguya laughed mockingly as Asuko lunged at Kaguya, the feral aura coming off of her would have most ANBU shaking in fear.

                                                        (A/N: Small trigger warning)

"Asuko! No, don't attack her" Asuko didn't hear me, but it didn't matter anyway as Asuko could not get within five feet of Kaguya "Such hatred, yet the controlled skill over it is impressive, maybe I can play with the two of you for a little bit, show you the consequences of Lekta's actions," Kaguya said as my vision started to fade, coming back only to find myself in a nightmare of me losing three people, the first was one of my brothers, Kisame, the second Kaito, my cousin, the sight of them too horrid for words, and the last was my twin sister Asuko, each time I was forced to watch them drop like flies, I woke up with a start, looking over Asuko was also shaken from the dream "It's okay Asuko it was just a dream, Kaguya just wants to break us, come on let's go outside for a walk in the forest, Naruto and Sasuke won't be here today so we don't have to worry about them waking" I used sign langue to speak with Asuko, as physically speaking would be too much stress on her "Okay Serge, let's go" she signed back as we got up from our double futon, once we got done getting dressed we grabbed our bags, making sure we had everything we needed, from food to scrolls, to senbon needles and much more "I wonder why Kaguya has been speaking to us, it dosen't make any sense why us and not some other desendent of Lekta? Asuko signed, I shook my head "I don't know when Naruto and Sasuke will come to visit maybe then we can ask Kura-nii" I smiled at the thought of the large, overprotective, grumpy, lazy Buji, me, Asuko, Sasuke, and Naruto had met Kurama during the second week that Naruto came by the memory was pleasant yet sad.

                                                       Flashback (Serge P.O.V)

"Serge, Asuko, Sasuke hurry up come on I want to show you, someone," Naruto said, the hyperactive three-year-old running a mile a minute, I paused to catch my breath "Slow down please, not all of us have that much chakra" I heard Sasuke complain, it was true most people didn't have chakra reserves the size of a lake, Asuko and I did but it was for two reasons, one being half Uzumaki, the second was much more special one I didn't know about entirely I just sensed something familiar in me, Asuko and Naruto.