¢¢ Chapter 2 : Passing Thru

" Oakdale : University "
ATWT Online
Spin-Off FanFic Series
Book 1

¢¢ Chapter 2 : Passing Thru

As the citizens of Oakdale , Illinois are getting ready for their Fourth of July Bbq , we focus on a new attractive stranger checking into the Wagon Wheel , a rundown hotel that's literally falling apart .
The stranger is on the phone not impressed by his lodging .
" Gary , listen to me I am finally here in Oakdale , Illinois inside this scummy looking hotel room of The Wagon Wheel , you got less than 30 minutes to find me something far more suitable to my liking or you can kiss that candy @ of yours goodbye to this job my father identically gave you ! " hints the jet black stranger with brown eyes and wearing a white shirt revealing his well muscled abs .

Meanwhile ..

We focus on Private Investigator Noah Mayer walking around town rushing to meet a client .
He's too busy talking over the red iphone to notice the hunky stranger outside of the Wagon Wheel pulling off his shirt to get a tan .
Noah can't get reception , but the stranger takes time to notice Noah Mayer and smiles .
He gets a call back from Gary .
" Randy Orville , I am soo sorry please don't tell your dad I messed up , I got you much better accommodations .. it's called Lakeview , owned by Lisa Grimaldi & Luke Snyder ! " hints Gary .

Cast :

Randy Orville             |   Christopher Sean
Gary.                           |  Andy Dick