Chapter 18 : Halloween Pt1 of3

Jake Quinn (Nolan Gerard Funk) went looking for his wife Emily Stuart at the Halloween party. He was dressed as Dracula with a black mask. Emily the slut dressed like a sexy nurse wearing no under garments.  He opened the stairwell door and found the slut giving another man a blow job. Jake said, “Figures a slut like you would service any man here!.” Emily looked at the man and didn’t recognize her husband saying,

“Who are you?!” Jake laughed and said, "Your worst nightmare tramp!” The man (Josh Swickland) said, “Watch how you talk to the lady!” Jake said,“ From what I saw and know of this bitch she’s no lady,  She’s a common street whore who can’t keep her legs closed!”

The man charged towards Jake but Jake simply threw him down the stairs. Jake turned to Emily who cowered against the wall as Jake came near her. She begged,

“Please don’t hurt me. Don’t tell my husband for he’d kill me!”

Jake kicked her hard looking down at her open nurse dress and said,“ I’m in charge and to keep your dirty little secret I own you!”

He kicked her hard and she flinched. He kept kicking her calling every dirty name he could think of. Then he went down atop of her and said, “You know you want some action, sluts like you always do and I’m going to give it to  you tramp since you are dressed like a whore!”

He began sexually assaulting her enjoying it and eventually Emily got into it which didn’t surprise Jake. He knows Emily likes sex whenever and wherever she can get it with whoever is willing to service her. As the sweat poured off him he began beating her as a way to punish her for his mom’s suicide. His mom killed herself after finding out about Emily’s affair with his father Rick Decker who just happens to be Emily’s ex stepfather. Of course Emily thought the beating was just rough sex and was getting into it. Jake whispered in her ear,“Knew you wanted it slut!”

Jake wanted to kill her so he put his hands around her throat tight while still inside her. Though Emily tried getting his hands off her Jake was too strong. As her world went dark she had no idea it was her husband who attacked her.  When Emily went still Jake just looked at her and spit on her saying,

"You got what you deserved tramp! Die bitch die and if you do I will get away with it!”

Jake left and turned on by what he just did went looking for his lover Jenna (Victoria Justice) and when he found her he spirited her away to a private place and they engaged in hot sweaty out of control sex as they usually do. When it was over they were both sweaty and breathless. Jenna managed to ask, “What brought that on?!.. not that I mind!”

Jake replied,“Must be the Halloween magic!”

He mounted her again and rode her like he’s never ridden her before while his wife lays unconscious or even dead. He hopes it’s the latter. Meanwhile in the stairwell .

Emily begins to stir before passing out again.

Happy Halloween 🎃

Tonights Episode has Triggers &

Mature Sexual Situations & Language

Written by :

Susan Semenjuk

If you or anybody you know is being abused please seek help immediately, you are not alone!