🎲 Chapter 17 : Red Light, Green Light

Remember growing up as a kid playing such fun games at recess or even with friends..
my favorite was always red light, green light..
One person closes their eyes the others line up to run until they hear red light the 1st runner to tag the person saying red light, green light wins!

In a sense that's how it felt like in Oakdale, Illinois there's always that one person we feel is pulling us to play the game!

Scene 1 :

Noah Mayer is surprised to see who his 1st client is.. Carly Tenney?!

Noah:
"Good Afternoon Carly, may I offer a iced smoothie or coffee?" he asks curiously.

She was wearing a beautiful red blouse that had a L embroidered on the left.
He didn't ask her what it stood for as he stayed on task..
Carly knods silently..

"Coffee black, two sugars please..
I want to hire you to prove that Lucinda, Rose, Lilly are all alive!"
she reveals.
He hands her coffee while making himself a blue coconut iced smoothie.

Noah:
"What makes you think they are alive?"

She looks directly at him..

Carly:
"I have a feeling they are all out there alive somewhere, we just need to find them and bring them home!"

Noah smiles.

Noah:
"Yes, I agree we can meet up Tmrww after my Dr appointment to strategize a rescue mission!"

Carly shows concern.

Carly:
"Noah  Mayer, are you ok?
Does your partner Luke knows you have a Dr appointment?!"

Noah knods sadly no..

Noah:
"Truthfully, my hands have been shaking randomly, I know I should tell him and others but I want to be sure I am really ok before I scare everyone in town!"

Carly goes to him and reaches out to him..

Carly:
"We are going to
Oakdale Memorial right now!"

They rush out the door..

As traffic compiles..
Carly & Noah see that it's
Red Light— Green Light..

Next —

Halloween 🎃