Chapter 20

Y/n is reading a book in mansion library

Y/n is reading a book in mansion library .Yoongi know her love for books so he bring more books for her .When she was blind she use to read braille books . Now she can see so she can read more books .Yoongi is now in mansion office busy with his friends .

After reading she feel bore as she finish this book so she stood up & keep that book on the table .

Y/n look-

She left the room & started going towards 2nd floor .

She go towards stairs but suddenly someone hold her mouth tightly so that she cant make noise .

Y/n feel fear & started moving to free herself .

?? : B*tch dont move or u will regret .*anger*

Y/n become freeze , she want to live for her Yooni so she didnt make noise .

That girl tied her wrists tightly with robe & tied a tape on her mouth to avoid noise .

She harshly started pulling her towards last room of 2nd floor with is a empty .Y/n cry in pain as she is pulling her hair too .

She harshly throw her on the floor , Y/n feel pain as her head hit the corner of the chair .She look up & see her , its Sijon their maid .Y/n always feel uncomfortable around her bcz of her glare .

Y/n gulp in fear as she is smirking at her .

Sijon : Finally i can get rid of u .*smirk*

Sijon lean near her & harshly grab her hair which make Y/n gasp .

Sijon : Do u know how much i hate u .*gritting teeth*bcz of u my Yoongi isnt in my arms . I love him so much but u spoiled my whole plan .I fall for him when i started work her ,i always try to gain his attention but bcz of u he didnt even glance at me .*yell*

Sijon slap Y/n ,she cry in pain as its paining .

Sijon : Today i will kill u then Yoongi will notice me & fall for me .*smile like psyco*

She grab her neck & take out a injection from her pocket .

Y/n look at that injection .

Sijon : Its a venom which will kill u slowly & its really special do u know why bcz its venom will make your dead natural .Everyone will think u died bcz of heart-attack.*smirk*

Y/n feel shiver but she cant die , she need to fight .So she take chance & kick Sijon's legs which make her fall on the floor .Y/n take this chance & run out from that room .

Y/n run with her trembling body , she is feeling dizzy as she is feeling weak bcz of lack of oxygen .Her mouth is close which giving her hard time to breath .But before she go near staircase Sijon grab her hair & make her fall on the ground .

Y/n whimper in pain , her forehead is bleeding . Sijon grab her neck which making her choke .

Sijon hovering on Y/n which choking her .

Sijon : Im not gonna waste my time .

With that she pull out that injection 7 smirk at her .Y/n is feeling dizzy ,she failed to save herself ,tears are coming out from her eyes .

Y/n : *in mind* Im sorry Yooni for leaving u this early....i love u .*cry*

With that she passed out .

Sijon smile evilly.

Sijon : U make my work more easy .*smirk*

With that she grab her left arm to inject it but.........................

__________________

I will update more........